Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jomni

Quote from: W8taminute on October 25, 2014, 09:26:52 AM
That's a great screenshot!

OMSI 2 has been on my wishlist for quite a while now.  Do the buses have manual transmissions?

This particular 1970's bus has a manual version but most are auto.

Nefaro, nice ROF screens.

Barthheart

First play... and a win... 8 hours and 315 turns.  O0

jomni

Quote from: Barthheart on October 25, 2014, 10:19:31 PM

Good for you.

Tpek

Quote from: Barthheart on October 25, 2014, 10:19:31 PM

I can't even figure out which game is that with all those similar 4X Fantasy games that have come out these past few years :P

Barthheart

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

smithcorp

Quote from: jomni on October 25, 2014, 06:42:21 AM

Hi Jomni - are these lovely old buses in the base OMSI 2 or are they an add-on?

GDS_Starfury

this is why I will never sell my beloved Ferdi!
fyi, this is the 4th crew I've run through this tank.  the first crew is my top end, 5 skill, fuck you up everyday and twice on Sunday bunch that started on the Stug III.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

jomni

Quote from: smithcorp on October 26, 2014, 07:16:41 PM
Quote from: jomni on October 25, 2014, 06:42:21 AM

Hi Jomni - are these lovely old buses in the base OMSI 2 or are they an add-on?

These are from the Citybus add-on. The base buses from vanilla omsi are MAN buses (Single, Double Deck, Bendy).

GDS_Starfury

I honestly cant wrap my head around such mundane sims.  whats the allure?  I can kind of see a WW2 train simulator where you have to prioritize supplies and lines and put together train packages with defensive cars and troops.  but this isnt that.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

smithcorp

Thanks Jomni. @GDS_Starfury - I find this bus sim strangely alluring because it's so commonplace. It seems like it would be relaxing.

Staggerwing

Quote from: smithcorp on October 27, 2014, 03:41:32 AM
Thanks Jomni. @GDS_Starfury - I find this bus sim strangely alluring because it's so commonplace. It seems like it would be relaxing.

It's the same with the aggie sims. You can farm things or you can take one of the tractors and drive around and see the scenery or just do stupid stuff like try to get your tractor up on a railroad trestle just to see what happens when the train comes along... certainly beats playing with colored shapes on your smartphone.   :))
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

Quote from: Staggerwing on October 27, 2014, 05:18:16 AMIt's the same with the aggie sims. You can farm things or you can take one of the tractors and drive around and see the scenery or just do stupid stuff like try to get your tractor up on a railroad trestle just to see what happens when the train comes along...

Inevitably that's exactly the sort of stuff I do if I end up playing one of those types of sims.

Nefaro

'Landed' my 2-seater

.. on an AA truck.

>:D