Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Grim.Reaper

Jarhead0331

Is it available in the US? Looks pretty interesting...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 18, 2015, 10:27:37 AM

I looked around a bit and appears the US version is hard to find and expensive...saw a few on ebay, but $100+...here is one example.  I agree looks interesting, but not sure for the price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Air-Traffic-Controller-3-Tokyo-Big-Wing-from-Japan-NEW-/331429499727?pt=Games_US&hash=item4d2abcd34f

W8taminute

I have a game similar to this that I imported for my Sony PSP.  It was quite fun for a while but I haven't played my PSP in ages.  I imagine this game would be entertaining as well but 100 is a bit too steep for the price of admission.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

jomni

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 18, 2015, 10:27:37 AM

We have boxes of these in Asia.  Or maybe you can try Amazon Japan (which has a Japanese download version) but also expensive if you convert it.  English patches are found in the net.
It's fun and interesting.  Quite stressful.  You control all ATC stations which is unrealistic but that's what makes this thing challenging.

Deadskin

Flying through a nebula

Captured pirate

First voyage in my YT-1300

Testing my new guns

The Rogue Shadow

Tpek

panzerde

Well, that's just reminded me of another game I need to get back into...
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Deadskin

Quote from: Tpek on January 20, 2015, 09:13:49 AM
^ What????

Star Point Gemini 2 with the Rogue Shadow mod, it adds a few random Star Wars ships the Normandy from Mass Effect as well as a couple ships from Eve.

RooksBailey

Quote from: Deadskin on January 20, 2015, 07:07:20 AM
Flying through a nebula

Captured pirate

First voyage in my YT-1300

Testing my new guns

The Rogue Shadow

Nice shots! I've been meaning to get back to that game.  I am really looking forward to the new content that is coming this year.  Frankly, right now I think SG2 is proving to be more enjoyable than Elite Dangerous.  It just feels like it has more atmosphere.  I particularly enjoyed one ferry mission where I was transporting "a very annoying guy."  LOL!  ;D
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

GDS_Starfury

guy just drops by and throws a random shot of a Runner in a space sim without a title.....

who the hell does that?!  :knuppel2:
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Tpek

Quote from: Deadskin on January 20, 2015, 05:47:12 PM
Quote from: Tpek on January 20, 2015, 09:13:49 AM
^ What????

Star Point Gemini 2 with the Rogue Shadow mod, it adds a few random Star Wars ships the Normandy from Mass Effect as well as a couple ships from Eve.

Thought so.
I really have to get back into SPG1 so I can get myself to play SPG2 :P

jomni

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath