Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

My Onagers attacking an oncoming Caledonian army, leaving a trail of dead in their wake.

View of their gauntlet run from my lines.. Saxon Hearth Guards and Spearmen to the immediate front.  I dig the varied armor and shield dents, makes them look well used.

republic

Behold, my powerplant.

And here is where we make the science.

Rayfer

republic...what game is that?

Rayfer

republic

Quote from: Rayfer on February 22, 2015, 02:43:31 PM
Quote from: republic on February 22, 2015, 01:53:38 PM
Its Factorio http://www.factorio.com

A very interesting and entertaining trailer on their site!

Its actually pretty fun.  I held off until I read about their endgame, which sounds pretty cool.  I've always been a fan of the ANNO games, especially the older ones that were more difficult and had more combat.

Its fun to have to climb a logistics chain to create complex units.  The spice must flow!

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

republic

Well after hours of gametime and days of realtime I finally climbed up the logistical and technological chains to build myself a car to go explore the planet.  Powered it with solid rocket fuel (seemed like a good idea) and promptly ran into my chemical plant and exploded...taking a good portion of my petroleum processing facility with me.  :)

MengJiao

Quote from: republic on February 23, 2015, 10:51:49 AM
Well after hours of gametime and days of realtime I finally climbed up the logistical and technological chains to build myself a car to go explore the planet.  Powered it with solid rocket fuel (seemed like a good idea) and promptly ran into my chemical plant and exploded...taking a good portion of my petroleum processing facility with me.  :)

I just went back to Spintires.  No chemical plants yet.  Just lots of mud.  Here the truck has turned over.

JudgeDredd

^That does have a nice, authentic look about it, but I've never thought there was enough game there to even pick it up in a sale
Alba gu' brath

undercovergeek

I have to begrudgingly confess my love of the US deck, its full of so many iconic units from my youth that you cant help but feel youre playing soldiers as a kid again -

Firstly, these guys ship my Marines to the front lines

Fanning out into the village and surrounding farms

An experiment if i may - SEAD attack run in a Prowler, not done before, but my recon units highlighted a radar based Tunguska in the forest..........

1. Lining up the shot

2. Infra-red seeking missile away

3. Boom - and not a shot returned in anger, I like my Prowler

Huey gunships shredding soft targets on the outskirts of the Marine-held farm

The start of what can only be described as an enemy tank rush

All totally wiped out by recon Bradleys hiding in the forest

The Graveyard Crossroads

When you have a stubborn T72 or two, and an enemy armoured command vehicle, theres only one guy to call in

Mission accomplished, this guy takes so much punishment on his way back home from other hidden AA units, but hes indestructable

Delta Force are called in to help out the Marines in the farm buildings

And on the right flank, Delta Force skirt the edges of the map for a behind the lines attck on a command vehicle spied by recon units

This guy again, taking down more command tanks, hes like a kid throwing a tantrum, after this he banks left, sees 2 BMPs and launches at them, an AA unit and fires the guns at them, turns out and fires one more missile at a supply truck

Delta Force on the attack

As usual, a geek inspired behind the lines attack goes wrong - i got involved with some Abrams manoeuvering and forgot these guys were here - forgive me Rangers

The survivors make it to the woods to spy on the enemy back line

Prowler pilot tries luck once too often

Final assault and victory to the US - best victory ratio so far - US deck is cool

MengJiao

Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 24, 2015, 01:34:28 AM
^That does have a nice, authentic look about it, but I've never thought there was enough game there to even pick it up in a sale

Its not much of a game.  The screenshots of trucks are probably the best part of it.  Geeks shots of all those helicopters and jets look like a lot more fun.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on February 24, 2015, 10:13:08 AM

Its not much of a game.  The screenshots of trucks are probably the best part of it.  Geeks shots of all those helicopters and jets look like a lot more fun.

But here's another truck screenshot:

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on February 24, 2015, 10:46:56 AM
Quote from: MengJiao on February 24, 2015, 10:13:08 AM

To End all Wars -- things get complicated in Roumania:

undercovergeek

Next up will be the Russians because -

• Hind
  • Spetznaz troops
  • A 'baddie' deck to try out, and then try one of my Allied decks against it to see how the AI handles it