Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

Quote from: Martok on March 20, 2015, 02:16:51 PM
Damn, Star.  Those are indeed some amazing screenies. 

(Whichever game that's from, I'm guessing it would make my machine cry like a little bitch.)

its airland battle, i posted them a bit further up not realising star loved the F14 so much

-budd-

Command OPS2  return to St Vith

Not sure where i lost 198 AFV's only 4 units were a total loss.

Had to fight off some Tigers from the 501st..can you say massive arty support O0 not sure i ever got a kill but i drove them off 3 times.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

-budd-

Sometimes you eat the bear sometimes it eats you ;)
Hell on Wheels counter attack scenario

This ain't a pretty picture. I played the axis. My MLR fought off many attacks, finally got cracked up north[see yellow circle] and the allies flooded down the road. I didn't have the forces to have much of a reserve and started pulling units from MLR to try to regain control of the situation thats when the AI hit me hard in the center and shortly after i surrendered :'(

I was inflicting major casualties until i got cracked open like an egg. I already have an idea of what to do differently, i didn't shorten my line to start because all those lovely units were entrenched, the most  forward units the AI pinned and went around and it took until night for them to disengage and then i could pull them back, i never was able to get them where i wanted them after that.I think i was just too far forward, shorten the line and try to have a better reserve.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Jarhead0331

^Tough critique for inflicting almost three times your casualties on the allies in manpower while also taking out 143 AFVs.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

undercovergeek

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Jarhead0331

My first base. Still under construction.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

W8taminute

^^^Nice haul there Star.  That's a lot of coin you earned in that match!

^Underwater base building?  That looks like a cool game Jarhead.  What is it?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Jarhead0331

Quote from: W8taminute on March 28, 2015, 10:13:05 PM

It's an early access game called Subnautica and I'm pretty hooked so far. It is already really cool and it has tons of potential. Think space engineers, but under water instead of in space.

It takes place far in the future at a time where humans have being colonizing space. You play a colonist whose ship crashes onto an ocean world. You seem to be the only survivor and you must catch food, harvest resources, build equipment,vehicles and bases in order to survive. The graphics are good and the underwater environments are impressive, both in daylight and at night. If you have an interest in underwater exploration, you can't go wrong here
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

undercovergeek

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on March 28, 2015, 10:22:15 PM
Quote from: W8taminute on March 28, 2015, 10:13:05 PM

It's an early access game called Subnautica and I'm pretty hooked so far. It is already really cool and it has tons of potential. Think space engineers, but under water instead of in space.

It takes place far in the future at a time where humans have being colonizing space. You play a colonist whose ship crashes onto an ocean world. You seem to be the only survivor and you must catch food, harvest resources, build equipment,vehicles and bases in order to survive. The graphics are good and the underwater environments are impressive, both in daylight and at night. If you have an interest in underwater exploration, you can't go wrong here

ooo, im liking the sound of that