Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

that brings back memories.  :'(
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

RooksBailey

I won't do it!  I will not kill the legendary Faye-Faye!

(...but they spelled her name incorrectly)

Just more of this, I suppose:

C:-)
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

Tpek

Quote from: RooksBailey on June 11, 2015, 11:19:01 PM
I won't do it!  I will not kill the legendary Faye-Faye!

(...but they spelled her name incorrectly)

Just more of this, I suppose:

C:-)

Who???

RooksBailey

Faye Valentine is an infamous grifter from Cowboy Bebop.   I still consider that show to be the best sci-fi ever put on the small screen.  Clearly, someone at Frontier Developments is a fan of hers.  No surprise.   :)  She is a classic noir-inspired femme fatale.

"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

panzerde

Quote from: RooksBailey on June 12, 2015, 12:53:12 PM
Faye Valentine is an infamous grifter from Cowboy Bebop.   I still consider that show to be the best sci-fi ever put on the small screen.  Clearly, someone at Frontier Developments is a fan of hers.  No surprise.   :)  She is a classic noir-inspired femme fatale.

+1. I would love a great Cowboy Bebop inspired game. Now I need to go back and re-watch.
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

RooksBailey

Quote from: panzerde on June 12, 2015, 01:27:30 PM
+1. I would love a great Cowboy Bebop inspired game. Now I need to go back and re-watch.

Man, I would love a game, too!  Such a well-realized setting with iconic characters.  Too bad Keanu Reeves' $500 million dollar movie treatment never got off the drawing board.  That would have been epic.   8)

jomni

Quote from: panzerde on June 12, 2015, 01:27:30 PM
Quote from: RooksBailey on June 12, 2015, 12:53:12 PM

RooksBailey

I always heard there was an old game or two based on that great show, but I never bothered to look it up.  Thanks for sharing that!  Maybe we can get something similar added to Elite: Dangerous one day?   :2funny:  I'll be happy with the jazz soundtrack alone.   :smitten:

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

RooksBailey

Asid

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Tinkershuffle

Border war is a bloody business.