Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

-budd-

Finally got a little time to get back to DCB. I continued from the screenshots earlier in this thread.
I'm about to start the July16th turn. Casualties Soviets=640,000 Germans 54,000- Active forces-Soviets -1.8 mil Ger- 1.3 mil

AGN- I'm basically at the Dvina. 18th army is clearing the coast and one of the ports is open and giving supply. 16th army is at Dunaburg across the Dvina. 4thPG has Riga surrounded on 3 sides. the Russians pulled out leaving just a garrison. Siege arty is on the scene. 4thPG got stalled for a couple turns when i moved the FSB up. 18th army has a 6 division pocket trapped against the coast west of Riga. I plan on refitting 4thPG when i take Riga and move the FSB.

AGC- center has truck problems. I side stepped Minsk with 2nd PG and took Gomel and pushed on and took Orsha which was open. Once i took Orsha the Soviets pulled out of Minsk leaving only a garrison unit. Unfortunately an FSB move slowed me down and i got caught over extended. The Soviets pulled out of Minsk and flooded back towards Orsha and eastward, cutting off 2ndPG and retaking Gomel. I have 10th and 18th PZ cut off in Orsha and the rest strung out on the road from Orsha to almost Gomel, which are cut off because the Soviets retook Gomel.No fuel for 2nd PG. I'm going to try to push 3rdPg around to Orsha to relieve the situation...but there's mud. It was actually a nice move by the AI when i got over extended.

AGS- It took time to clear the Lvov pocket, 26 divisions in the bag.I started to push towards Kiev with 1st PG but there down to 70% runners. I have to move the FSB to Lvov so I'll probably pull 1st PG back off the line to refit. push forward with the infantry in the mean time. Further South i'm leaving Odessa to the 4th Romanian army. I'm pushing the 11th army with attached Romanian units toward Kirovograd. I have supply problems in the south too, haven't looked at the turn to see why yet.

Here's the progress so far.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Jarhead0331

Really gives you an appreciation of just how massive the Soviet Union really was...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

panzerde

A sneak peak of a new scenario by Chris Maiorana for Panzer Battles Kursk: Southern Front
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Tuna

Those graphics look pretty good, are those stock?

panzerde

Quote from: Tuna on December 12, 2015, 03:02:12 PM
Those graphics look pretty good, are those stock?

Yep, those are the default graphics for Panzer Battles. There are actually three counter sets, too - the top down I'm using here, a portrait set, and NATO.
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

IronX

Nailed it.

I did managed to get it unstuck, however, with my mad skillz...  :-\

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

Bardolph

"Just put her down anywhere"

Nefaro

Some screenshots from Steel Ocean MP:

Sub attack on a BB ->

Firing AA in my Porter DD at enemy torpedo bombers ->

About to get murderized in my Porter DD after sailing around island right into enemy Battleship line ->

Was planning to record some gameplay video but my Nvidia ShadowPlay wasn't working at the time.  Broke ass Nvidia crap!  :P

IronX

Practicing engine failure landing. Brilliant landing, as usual.

Philippe

Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Nefaro

Agreed.  Nice shot!

Always love to see a Macedonian Phalanx ready for some action.  O0

I don't recall whether Rome 2 supports large enough unit sizes to make them a proper 16 x 16.  That would be even sexier.  :)

IronX

War in the West Bulge scenario as the Axis (about three turns into a 12 turn game against the AI).

Reorganization of the Allied lines opened up some nice opportunities to encircle several divisions north of Bastogne and another NE of Liege. Racing panzer divisions to Bastogne, Luxembourg and Liege resulted in the capture of some sorely needed supplies.

But I think I'm grossly underestimating the strength of the Allies in areas that remain hidden and I'm sure it's all going to come unstuck before too long. Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained...