Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Situation in northern Virginia in my AGEOD Civil War 2 game.  I'm playing as the North.

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Jarhead0331

Jesus...its looking grim for the Rebels. A lot of Blue on that screen.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

W8taminute

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 03, 2016, 08:34:22 PM
Jesus...its looking grim for the Rebels. A lot of Blue on that screen.

I does indeed look grim for the CSA but they have a ton of troops in the Kentucky - Tennessee area which are kicking my butt right now.  Why the AI doesn't divert some of their strength there to Virginia is baffling. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Rayfer

Excellent screening W8....ACW2 is my go-to civil war game, got a campaign going right now but still in early 1862. You seem to have the situation under control....to say the least.  Has it gone as well in the Tennessee/Kentucky theater?

W8taminute

^Yes this is a great game!

Well my Tennessee and Missouri fronts are not doing well.  Kentucky is hold on at least. 

By the time I finish spending on units for the Navy and the Eastern Theater I don't have much left for the West.  As a result I'm playing catch up now.  The South is dominating the Western Theater with a total manpower of about 70k against my measly 20k or so.  If it wasn't for my decent river navy out west I would have lost all of Missouri and Kentucky by now. 

Pete Dero

Quote from: Rayfer on January 03, 2016, 09:44:10 PM
ACW2 is my go-to civil war game

Do you see this as an improvement over the first game AACW ?

Rayfer

Quote from: Pete Dero on January 04, 2016, 07:29:16 AM
Quote from: Rayfer on January 03, 2016, 09:44:10 PM
ACW2 is my go-to civil war game

Do you see this as an improvement over the first game AACW ?

Absolutely, without question. The map alone is incredible and huge. It's a time sink to learn to play but worth it.

IronX

Just a few more screens from CMBS (edit: for some reason Photobucket deleted them so here they are again with a few more).

Crossroads

Here's a little flash from the past: while playing a Jenin scenario vs our lead programmer, thought I'd give the Arab-Israeli Wars boardgame mod a quick spin out of the garage, with Situation S-4 Jenin.

Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

panzerde

Man, that looks great! I may have to dedicate some gaming time to this again this weekend.

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Crossroads

Quote from: panzerde on January 09, 2016, 12:05:50 PM
Man, that looks great! I may have to dedicate some gaming time to this again this weekend.

Need to get more AIW situations converted at some stage  :)
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Father Ted

IronX - great screenies!  I especially like these because I think of the CM games as virtual minis (as opposed to, say, John Tiller games which are virtual hex'n'chit) and your pics look like 1/300th models.

IronX

The CM games are perfect for this type of effect. Kind of makes me wish it was included in the game as an option. :))

MengJiao

undercovergeek

Quote from: IronX on January 09, 2016, 07:40:15 PM
The CM games are perfect for this type of effect. Kind of makes me wish it was included in the game as an option. :))

theyre awesome, the 3rd looks just like a mini tabletop game i would play