Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moreb

A T-70 sits in a field of smoke after taking a round that destroyed one if its tracks and left it vulnerable.  As its drive wheel spins it takes a shot straight through the hull with no sign of any bailing crew members.

A few seconds later the killed T-70 takes a shot into the gas tanks that begin to spill fuel and fire.

A couple of minutes later the spilled, burning fuel engulfs the whole beast.

The intense heat burns off much of the paint and after about 3 minutes the fire is isolated,

NEAR THE AMMO.

The blast sets of an incredible fire of intense heat

where the once proud tank continues to burn and explode for many more minutes

When dongles fly? - mirth

Asid

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Moreb

Thanks. Graviteam makes it easy. A very screenshot friendly game.

While I was concentrating on how it went down with that tank all hell broke loose on my flank. It was a struggle but I managed to push them back.

APOS was my favorite game and now Mius is. I love what they did to the interface.

-budd-

Random battle. i had good recon so i manged to work  my KV's arounda hill  into a nice elevated firing position on 3 tigers....surprise bastards. One tiger is already knocked out the other popped smoke and would die later, you can see the kill shot incoming from my other KV and then BOOM.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Moreb

Nice budd.

I need to resize any new screens to fit on forum. Those I posted above are just too largs

-budd-

Some Screens from a battle Moreb was kind enough to share. An  intense forest battle broke out.

I swung my tank around the enemies extreme right. This is the only tank i lost, we trade shots.

Grenade bundle going out, there's a tank in that smoke

Another grenade out, as long as your infantry have the grenades they use them. Much more effective than APOS it seems.

mid air grenade

Grenade out time to relocate. Don't know if the grenade did the job or a tank shot, you can see the tracer from my tank round on the enemies flank.you can see pieces from the tank as it explodes.

time to bug out

This tank starts taking fire from my tanks on its flank, reverses out of danger but gets to close to one of his knocked out buddies which explodes and take his tank out, that was cool. Wasn't expecting that so didnt get a screen.

Staggerwing

Quote from: Moreb on March 10, 2016, 10:53:19 PM
Nice budd.

I need to resize any new screens to fit on forum. Those I posted above are just too largs

You don't have to resize the pics. Just edit the html tags so that the beginning tag reads [img width= 800] or something similar.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

Quote from: Moreb on March 09, 2016, 07:37:26 PM

Wing's right, Moreb. Here's one of your pics with the width set to 800. I usually adjust large images to something between 800 to 1000.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Moreb

Are you saying I can edit my already posted link?

The link to the first pic is http://i.imgur.com/zgaTTGL.jpg. How would that be modified? Thanks

Dang Budd. You did better than I did for sure.

-budd-

im looking for a new free image hosting site, what do people use. I've been using photbucket but the size you see above are apparently the new limit size, i can go smaller but apparently that is the biggest size now.  I generally like them to take up the forum page size without scrolling.

jomni

Steam if it's a Steam game. And also Google.
Don't care about resizing. Hehe.

Huw the Poo

Quote from: -budd- on March 12, 2016, 03:49:00 PM
im looking for a new free image hosting site, what do people use. I've been using photbucket but the size you see above are apparently the new limit size, i can go smaller but apparently that is the biggest size now.  I generally like them to take up the forum page size without scrolling.

I like to use imgur.  No need to register an account and has all the basic editing tools you need.

MengJiao

Quote from: jomni on March 12, 2016, 07:55:52 PM
Steam if it's a Steam game. And also Google.
Don't care about resizing. Hehe.

Battle in the Western Med: arma3

undercovergeek

First big guns v big guns battle

The German cruiser Konigsberg................

.......versus the Brit cruiser Sheffield and the DDs Jupiter and Javelin

The German cruiser has a great few opening salvos - a torp attack destroys the Jupiter instantly and the Sheffield is raked by HE fire

And then the Sheffield closes, i move the guns slightly left and fire all the AP batteries at the bridge, the results are devastating

mirth

Quote from: Moreb on March 12, 2016, 03:32:45 PM
Are you saying I can edit my already posted link?

The link to the first pic is http://i.imgur.com/zgaTTGL.jpg. How would that be modified? Thanks

Dang Budd. You did better than I did for sure.

You can edit the images you already posted. Click the modify button to edit the post. The toolbar above the textarea, click the arrow button (bottom row, far right of the toolbar - when you hover over the button, the tooltip displays "Toogle View").

Once you've clicked the Toogle View button, you'll see the image URLs wrapped in bracket tags, like this  - [ img] [ \img]  (I've added a space to each of those after the first bracket, otherwise the forum software would treat them as an image and not display the text)

Inside the first image tag, set a width. It will look like this (again, I've added a space after the first bracket) [ img width=800]

This is what it would look like for your first image (just remove the space after each bracket) [ img width=800]http://i.imgur.com/zgaTTGL.jpg[ /img]

That will set the image width to 800px. You can set the width to any number you want.

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus