Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asid

Quote from: panzerde on December 04, 2016, 10:29:22 PM
If that's from the game we played yesterday, it definitely was.
Yes it was. I will upload the replay etc in a day or 2.

It was a great game :)
War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Tuna

Quote from: Asid on December 05, 2016, 08:15:01 AM

Bummed I missed it! Darn significant others!

Barthheart

Quote from: Tuna on December 05, 2016, 12:21:00 PM
Quote from: Asid on December 05, 2016, 08:15:01 AM

Bummed I missed it! Darn significant others!

Pfffftttt! You were playing Civ VI.  ;)

Tuna

LOL Barth, that was Yesterday, the screen shot was from. Saturday.  I was able to get gaming in Saturday, but not a 3 hour plus session. So I did get a few World of warships  matches in. Lol, she's not Evil!

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Tuna

W8taminute

Quote from: Tuna on December 09, 2016, 11:08:43 PM
What game is that?

Heroes and Generals a free to play WW2 FPS with some RPG elements thrown in.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Surtur

This is the biggest ambush in Medieval II: Total War I have managed to pull of in a long time.
Playing the Russians and fighting the first of four Mongol armies that just entered my territory. I prepared a cavalry army myself so I would not be outrun. They are still way stronger than I am, but they have no option to reinforce, so I hope in the long run I can deal with them, all while holding my own against those raiding Hungarians.
"Gentlemen, You Can't Fight in Here. This is the War Room!"

Sir Slash

Great shot Surtur. Playing the Russians is tough in this game-- so much open space to guard against invasion. I never finished my M2TW campaign as Russia but it was fun while I played it.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Sir Slash

Pillars of Eternity-- a Boss-Flower to battle. That's different. This is going to need a whole Shit-Load of Round-Up.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Martok

^  Eek!  I'm suddenly afraid of plants for some reason... 

Quote from: Surtur on December 12, 2016, 03:48:07 AM
This is the biggest ambush in Medieval II: Total War I have managed to pull of in a long time.
Playing the Russians and fighting the first of four Mongol armies that just entered my territory. I prepared a cavalry army myself so I would not be outrun. They are still way stronger than I am, but they have no option to reinforce, so I hope in the long run I can deal with them, all while holding my own against those raiding Hungarians.
Nice screenie, Surtur!  I'm impressed, too, that you were able to pull off the ambush in what appears to be mostly open terrain.  O0 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Surtur

Quote from: Martok on December 14, 2016, 04:28:02 PM
Nice screenie, Surtur!  I'm impressed, too, that you were able to pull off the ambush in what appears to be mostly open terrain.  O0

Hehe, thanks. Yes that is one of the quirks of the system where the strategic map does not match the tactical map 100% regardless it was good fight and glorious victory  :coolsmiley:
"Gentlemen, You Can't Fight in Here. This is the War Room!"

Nefaro

Quote from: Tuna on December 09, 2016, 11:08:43 PM
What game is that?

Heroes & Generals.

A mix between older style shooters (think original CoD or BF1942) and WoT/WoWS in a modern lightweight package.

Tuna

My first online experiences with my boys was BF1942, then on to BF2142!

BanzaiCat

Here's a real POS Commie-block car that you can work on in Car Mechanic Simulator 2015 (which they call a Maluch):

The owner wanted me to replace several body panels...

And take a look at the engine (which is of course in the back, where I hear the Soviets liked to put it):

So, first I took it to the test track, out behind some abandoned warehouses that look like a backdrop for Crackwhores On Ice:

And when all was said and done, the owner probably would have been better off buying a new friggin' car:

But slogging my way through crapheaps held together by borscht and failed dreams means I eventually got to work on something much nicer:

I saw that the Steam sale has DLC for this game available, so I grabbed the Truck and SUV DLC (which was less than a buck). In my cart I have the DeLorean, Maserati, Mercedes-Benz, Bentley, and several other DLCs waiting patiently for me.