Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staggerwing

Quote from: Sir Slash on June 11, 2017, 10:27:32 PM
With your basic infantryman hitching a ride on back.  O0

He wishes he was still in basic.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

jomni

Barthheart

Nice! And they don't see you .... yet....

Sir Slash

Better stop them from 'hooking-up' Jomni, or else there'll be little baby Russkie subs everywhere.  <:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MengJiao

Quote from: Staggerwing on June 12, 2017, 05:46:03 AM
Quote from: Sir Slash on June 11, 2017, 10:27:32 PM
With your basic infantryman hitching a ride on back.  O0

He wishes he was still in basic.

With the oddities of the ARMAIII free camera -- it looks like he should spend more time making sure his head stays in a vaguely human position.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on June 12, 2017, 06:01:22 PM

With the oddities of the ARMAIII free camera -- it looks like he should spend more time making sure his head stays in a vaguely human position.

And the Mohawks overrun a howitzer battery (Warpath Extension to Empire Total War):

Sir Slash

Who needs howitzers when you got tomahawks and red face paint?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

MengJiao

Quote from: Sir Slash on June 21, 2017, 09:07:07 AM
Who needs howitzers when you got tomahawks and red face paint?

I set up a battle.  I had a tribe that I thought would beat the other two tribes since we had the Americans on our left.  Alas!  though I defeated the Huron, the Mohawks obliterated the Americans and then wiped me out too.  They saved the howitzers for last.  Those AI Mohawks are murder.  Maybe the light rain was a problem.

MengJiao

Quote from: W8taminute on June 21, 2017, 11:57:50 AM
Nice screenshot MengJiao

Thanks.  I was expecting the old Empire graphics to be sad, but they are kind of okay.

jamus34

Quote from: Sir Slash on June 12, 2017, 10:54:16 AM
Better stop them from 'hooking-up' Jomni, or else there'll be little baby Russkie subs everywhere.  <:-)

Nah, they'll both fire torps at Jomni that miss, come around and cause the ships to suicide :D
Insert witty comment here.

Nefaro

Mister Oscar kept dodging my second torpedo like he'd been doing it all his life.  Watched four times as he'd drop a well-timed noisemaker and change depth just enough to make my torpedo sail right over his deck. 

After watching it too many times, I realized there was a reason I wanted to keep my torpedo wire intact.  Manual steer FTW!   :cowboy:

(reduced screenshot size)

I'm a bit surprised these enemy subs don't fire a BOL shot when they first detect an incoming torpedo (on 'Normal' difficulty atm).  Ahh, well.  Maybe in the future.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on June 21, 2017, 06:02:15 PM
Quote from: W8taminute on June 21, 2017, 11:57:50 AM
Nice screenshot MengJiao

Thanks.  I was expecting the old Empire graphics to be sad, but they are kind of okay.

Got the Civil War General thing in the Steam sale:
  (Hagood -- or is that Hagrid?) has detached some skirmishers.  As for Hoke, the division commander, he's a North Carolina man and I think he survived the war and was buried in Lincolntown, north of Charlotte:

W8taminute

^I've been on the fence for a while on whether I should get that game or not.  The thing that's keeping me back is the scripted campaign.  I'm looking for something that is the successor to 'Forge of Freedom' where you can recruit and upgrade your units throughout the war while handling your economic infrastructure.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Jarhead0331

Quote from: W8taminute on June 23, 2017, 11:16:09 AM
I'm looking for something that is the successor to 'Forge of Freedom' where you can recruit and upgrade your units throughout the war while handling your economic infrastructure.

Civil War General is not going to scratch that itch.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18