Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RommelFox

Playing some Empire at War with the absolute chaos mod running. 

The mod makes a ton of changes, and I have no idea what I'm doing, in game and in life for that matter  :uglystupid2:

My ancient Egypt site:
Gods and Pharaohs

Sir Slash

That looks better than, The Last Jedi. But that ain't saying a lot. Looks like fun.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

RommelFox

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 31, 2019, 10:06:44 AM
That looks better than, The Last Jedi. But that ain't saying a lot. Looks like fun.  O0

It is a shame the modders didnt include some sweet milking action. :dreamer:
My ancient Egypt site:
Gods and Pharaohs

Tpek

Quote from: RommelFox on January 31, 2019, 03:30:58 PM
Quote from: Sir Slash on January 31, 2019, 10:06:44 AM

It is a shame the modders didnt include some sweet milking action. :dreamer:

Or whole units of Porgs.

Sir Slash

Porg Marines! I'd buy that.  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

RommelFox

Some screens from Napoleon Total War with Darth Mod installed, which in my opinion, is a must to enjoy this game.

My ancient Egypt site:
Gods and Pharaohs

Sir Slash

I loved the Darth Mod for ANYTHING TW!  O0

RommelFox

Absolutely!

The studio should have just hired him after all of the time he spent fixing their games haha.
My ancient Egypt site:
Gods and Pharaohs

Tuna

Rommel Fox, I installed and played yesterday and the unit counts are really small, like Arty has one cannon (where vanilla has 3), am I doing something wrong. Infantry and Calvary units are smaller too.  :pullhair:

RommelFox

Hi Tuna,

I believe under the graphic settings, there's an option to adjust the unit size.  Maybe that got changed somehow?

I had artillery in the battle that I took the screenshots in, and the unit contained 4 cannon, so it seems like something isn't right.
My ancient Egypt site:
Gods and Pharaohs

Tuna

Found the option, but it didn't change, but maybe I have to restart my campaign, will try that later. Thanks

MOS:96B2P

Rommel Fox, those are some very nice screenshots.  Well done. 

RommelFox

Quote from: MOS:96B2P on February 07, 2019, 04:34:59 PM
Rommel Fox, those are some very nice screenshots.  Well done.

Thanks Mos!
My ancient Egypt site:
Gods and Pharaohs

Tuna

Rommel my unit size was small and that resolved.. not sure how it got 'switched' to small, but all is well now, thanks!