The weekend thread or what I say I will do as opposed to what I will really do

Started by MetalDog, October 26, 2012, 05:54:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptHowdy

some OOTP13, will be trying Hawken(downloading beta client now), just patched AJE so maybe fire that back up or start a new game of vanilla CKII.

W8taminute

Want to do:  XCOM and Port Royale 3

Actually will do:  Halo Reach, XCOM, and maybe some Toy Soldiers

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Huw the Poo

Guild Wars 2 (gotta see those Hallowe'en celebrations!) and quite probably a look at Fallen Enchantress.

Quote from: JasonPratt on October 26, 2012, 11:17:11 AM
Vaguely consider prepping for Disciples 4 by getting hold of Disciples 3.

What?!  Has it been confirmed?!

JasonPratt

Not only confirmed but apparently released (at 10% sale) at Gamersgate!

The lack of news for this is admittedly troubling...
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

undercovergeek

CMBN & FI PBEM

Won the first round of the CMBN tournament i was in, waiting for round 2 now

Port Royale 3

and Mark of the Ninja to release steam

Kushan

X-Com: Going to play my current campaign and do a little bit of modding.

Crusader Kings 2: Not sure what I'm going to do now that I'm the King of Italy. I'll have to deal with the usual succession issues when my king dies, but I should be able to hold it together. I can either push south and start cutting into the Kingdom of Sicily's territory, or I can turn my eye north or west to either Burgundy or the lands of the HRE himself. I changed my mind on trying to succeed from the HRE, at least at the moment. Instead I'm going to try and build up my popularity within the empire and challenge the emperors family for the throne. I also may start a new campaign and do an AAR as one of the English Dukes, or maybe a count since I haven't played one yet. I want something that is outside of the HRE and not within is sphere of influence. Or maybe I'll play as one of the Muslim factions.

Skyrim: I keep telling myself I need to finish the main quest, now I just need to do it.

Fallout 3: Got it during the Steam summer sale and haven't even started it up yet. Was talking with one of my coworkers the other day and he highly recommended I play it.

Fallen Enchantress: I may fire it up if I can get the beta uninstalled.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

bob48

Quote from: undercovergeek on October 26, 2012, 01:48:11 PM
CMBN & FI PBEM

Won the first round of the CMBN tournament i was in, waiting for round 2 now

Port Royale 3

and Mark of the Ninja to release steam

...why is some ninja named Mark releasing steam?
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Huw the Poo

Apparently it's a reboot.  Not really Disciples 4 in my opinion.  Strangely, after a quick look I can't find a website for it.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Huw the Poo

Yeah, that's what I've been able to discern from sniffing around a few websites.  As with D3 (until the website appeared) there's been hardly any info posted anywhere.  Anyway, this reboot is called Disciples: Reincarnation.

Gusington

I am intrigued. I wanted to get D3 because I loved the new look of it but the reviews of the gameplay were poor.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

CptHowdy

still no hawken yet. company advertises a closed beta and hands out thousands of keys but doesnt have the server capacity to get people playing. had same problems in alpha. dont understand what goes through these devs heads when they do stuff like this.

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.