Fallout New Vegas Mods - Including WH40K

Started by Gusington, March 01, 2012, 03:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

I still have yet to purchase New Vegas but I found these:

http://blog.fileplanet.com/2012/02/03/five-reasons-to-revisit-new-vegas/

Including a WH40K total conversion...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

The WH40K one sounds the best...I'll have to explore a little more to see how much of a total conversion it is.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MIGMaster

I'll be interested to get your feedback, Gus.

Gusington

Full disclosure: I haven't even bought New Vegas yet! But will soon. Hopefully someone around here who has it, also has the mod.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Shelldrake

Nice looking mods. Just one more reason for me to pick up the PC version of New Vegas even though I already own the PS3 version.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Jarhead0331

Wonder if the 40K mod is armor and weapons only, or if they actually created a world with missions based in the 40K universe?  Seems like it may only be Imperial Guard and Space Marines?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

^That's what I'm wondering too. If it's only skins that would be kinda weak. One (or maybe more) of those other mods included entire new story chapters.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd