War in the East Expansion Announced

Started by LongBlade, February 02, 2012, 04:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LongBlade

Gary Grigsby's War in the East will have an expansion. Don to the Danube will be the title.

Details here: http://www.matrixgames.com/news/885/Gary.Grigsbys.War.in.the.East:.Don.to.the.Danube.Announced!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

gabeeg

Yep, that will be a first day buy for me.    ...I had no idea they were working on a WitE expansion pack...
Kind Regards,
Harry

jomni

I finished the Soviet campaign.  Dread to start an Axis campaign.
Maybe these smaller scenarios will get me back into the game.
Sounds good for PBEM.

Epee1

I'm afraid to buy this monster of a game.  Another game where I sit there and say, 'Now what am I suppose to do?"

son_of_montfort

Speaking of... I have a physical copy/boxed edition that I would love to sell. It has the manual and is not attached to any account. I found the game a bit overwhelming for my tastes and also got a digital copy, so the physical one is redundant. If anyone would like to try it out at a reduced cost from retail, let me know. Anyone interested PM me with an offer.
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert