Main Menu

Is there anyone?

Started by JackJordan, September 22, 2023, 06:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

That's why I asked and then posted a great goth rock video  :twirl:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

WYBaugh

CaptainKoloth

I've never understood this type of spam. How do they benefit from robotically posting a pointless question?

jamus34

Quote from: CaptainKoloth on September 25, 2023, 07:49:02 PMI've never understood this type of spam. How do they benefit from robotically posting a pointless question?

It's to beat bot tests. They post what looks like a real question, people , the account is verified and then the bot modifies the original post to a link.
Insert witty comment here.

Sir Slash

^ This man KNOWS his bot-beating for sure.  :notworthy:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

You know something.  Now there is c hat gpt they can pretty much nuclear spam forums and websites now.  How do you stop an ai from bypassing security? 

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

jamus34

Quote from: W8taminute on September 26, 2023, 08:57:55 PMYou know something.  Now there is c hat gpt they can pretty much nuclear spam forums and websites now.  How do you stop an ai from bypassing security?

Ask it how it feels?

(Insert Admiral Akbar "It's a trap" meme pic)
Insert witty comment here.

JasonPratt

Nowadays, asking someone how they feel may produce a reply as bizarre as something from AI.  :HideEyes:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

W8taminute

Quote from: JasonPratt on September 27, 2023, 12:27:30 PMNowadays, asking someone how they feel may produce a reply as bizarre as something from AI.  :HideEyes:

I agree Jason.  It's getting so bad out there that if you just say 'hello' to someone they take offence.  Like you invaded their privacy or something.  LOL
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

JasonPratt

That was a micro-aggression! ee-MOH-shun-al DAM-age! {slamming mouse and pointing}
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!