NAVAL ACTION to release within 30 days!!! YES!

Started by Destraex, May 28, 2019, 04:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedArgo

mikeck

Quote from: Destraex on June 30, 2019, 07:03:46 PM
Mickek I am about to look for you on the pcp server. My name starts with hms on the server. I just thought a ships name looked better at sea.
RedArgo I added you as well. Although it appears you are playing for the US so that might prevent us from adding friends in game. I thought they stopped people doing that because of all the spy activity.

EDIT: Mickek I am on PVP which is why I cannot add you atm. I assume you are not there at all as you mentioned above. :(

Yeah. Sorry Bud, I popped on PvE the other day for a few just to redeem all my gift and DLC ships. I forgot how many I had. I really miss my Live Oak/Whit Oak Agamemnon with all of those long 24's. Anyway, I'm stil messing around with DCS modules but I'll hop on again eventually
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Destraex

No worries. The pvp server is just about setup now. By that I mean that the pvp server ports are almost all captured from the ai. Once that is done their will be some proper pvp port battles and many more pvp engagements.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Destraex

Do the Americans and British currently have an alliance? The Russians seem to have very large fleets of first rates already and are pushing with them all over the map.

RedArgo

As far as I know, the USA and Britain do not have an alliance.  The USA just isn't very organized or experienced right now.

Destraex

Well pirates and Russians who are two of the biggest factions in the game are beating up on the British nation in naval action at the moment. The Russians are hands down the largest faction in game and swelled by the ranks of traitor clans that cant beat them, so join em. But we are fighting. Its great fun to do so. Lots of great changes and features like new battle sail mechanics are on the way and this is still my go to fame.

DukeAtreides is an american who has a twitch streaming channel by the way. Now that he is fighting cancer and cannot work he is trying to make an income that way. If anybody is interested in watching some battles. His voice because of thr brain cancer drugs though is sometimes absent especially in his earlier videos.

In short. This game is a challenge that requires constant learning. Enjoying it although it is a little sad right now to see the british losing so many ports to a nation that should not exist as a nation.

Destraex

I have moved NAVAL ACTION servers for now. I am now playing on PVE rather than PVP.

Why you ask? The stress of being ganked or chased by real people even though I was winning the battles 50% of the time.

On thursday night after sailing for two hours and finding very little to shoot at we attacked some AI before bed. Two Russians jumped in to try to kill us before we could finish off the AI and repair to face them. I killed one russian player and the other ran. But it took 2hrs instead of 1 to finish that battle. Outside of the battle another 2-3 Russian players were waiting to have chase us and have another battle.

I just got jack of it as I have been rather fatigued of late. The combination of stress and fatigue at 2am on a work night was just getting to me.

In PVE you can trade without worrying about wasting your 3hr sail across the map. you can shoot some things and level up, logging off or sailing back to port without having to navigate the masses of players hunting in larger ships.

I am going to try this for a while and just relax and enjoy the sail.