Old World from Soren Johnson

Started by RedArgo, April 14, 2020, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparhawk

It's good to hear the release date on Steam. I'm really looking forward to playing.

FarAway Sooner

Quote from: Gusington on April 12, 2022, 01:36:22 PM
The oldest is and always will be Windy, despite his chronological age.

Do I get Extra Credit if I'm over 50 and have multiple kids who aren't yet teenagers?

jamus34

Quote from: FarAway Sooner on April 13, 2022, 12:47:09 AM

Do I get Extra Credit if I'm over 50 and have multiple kids who aren't yet teenagers?

Good god man are aiming for an early grave???
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

Sorry, no credit. Just work. Forever.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I will light a candle for you Sooner at the Shrine of the Stressed Parent. And save you a spot at the Shrine of the Soon-To-Be Stressed Grandparent. That's all you get other than my grudging admiration.  :notworthy:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Geezer

Well the game is "Old" World so I don't think anyone under 50 should be allowed to play at all.    :-"
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Anguille

That would be me!

Gusington

^Ok fine you're all old and magnificent.

New expansion info! 'Heroes of the Aegean'

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

devoncop

Quote from: Gusington on April 13, 2022, 07:57:54 PM

Yep...that's the one I was talking about and thanks for posting the trailer Gus.....the anticipation has gone up another few notches !!
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Anguille

Quote from: Gusington on April 13, 2022, 07:57:54 PM

Ok, now I am buying on day one.... there is never enough ancient Greece for me  :bd:

devoncop

Yes it should be a fine addition to the Imperium Greek Wars saga albeit that its mechanics and graphics could not be more different.
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Geezer

I'm with you brother.  When I was 50 my kids were 2 and -3.   :o

This is looking like a day 1 birthday present to me.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

FlickJax

Cant imagine it here, 54 and kids 29 and 23... with the 23 year old still at home living off mum and dad and giving us grief daily...

Sir Slash

When I turned 18, my Father sent me out to get pizza. We didn't have any pizza places in town.  :o  I got the hint pretty quick.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd