The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

I hate this thread.

Whenever I think that okay, I have some breathing room, you guys post something amazing.

BTW Greybriar, there's something wrong with your hyperlink. Maybe it's just my Firefox, I dunno. Here's the deal's locale:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-MOM/master-of-magic

JasonPratt

I just realized we have finally reached a point in time where I would seriously question whether buying MoM is worth it anymore...

:'(
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

BanzaiCat

That's called "old age," JP. ;D

JasonPratt

I was thinking more like "excellent game design". :)

But yes, I was also feeling old.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Greybriar

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 22, 2014, 08:26:47 AM
....BTW Greybriar, there's something wrong with your hyperlink. Maybe it's just my Firefox, I dunno. Here's the deal's locale:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-MOM/master-of-magic

Thanks for letting me know and posting a working link. I have corrected the link in my post.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Martok

GamersGate has a 24-hour sale on various Total War titles, with all items listed as 75-80% off. 

http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=totalwarweekend&aff=ggnews

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Nefaro

Quote from: Martok on January 23, 2014, 11:18:46 AM
GamersGate has a 24-hour sale on various Total War titles, with all items listed as 75-80% off. 

http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=totalwarweekend&aff=ggnews

I believe the email says they're doing separate daily deals all weekend.  So there may well be different titles on sale every day.

Greybriar

For the next ~40 minutes GOG.com is offering The Zork Anthology for $1.79 U.S. It includes Zork I, Zork II, Zork III, Beyond Zork, Zork Zero, and Planetfall.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

WallysWorld

Bundle Stars have EU IV and some of the DLC's at 75% off: http://www.bundlestars.com/
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

steve58

If there is anyone who hasn't picked up CivV: Brave New World yet, GameFly has it (PC or Mac Digital Download) on sale for $7.49 - 25% off with coupon code GFDJAN25 = $5.62.   Steam code...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: steve58 on February 01, 2014, 09:13:25 AM
If there is anyone who hasn't picked up CivV: Brave New World yet, GameFly has it (PC or Mac Digital Download) on sale for $7.49 - 25% off with coupon code GFDJAN25 = $5.62.   Steam code...

GFDJAN25 code has expired since it is now February...doesn't look like there is a GFDFEB25 yet.

steve58

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on February 01, 2014, 09:23:34 AM
Quote from: steve58 on February 01, 2014, 09:13:25 AM

GFDJAN25 code has expired since it is now February...doesn't look like there is a GFDFEB25 yet.

A Slickdeals user used FEB20OFF to get BNW for 20% off.  Knocks it down to $5.99.  Also, its the Mac version on sale, but apparently buying the MAC version and activating it for the PC works.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

steve58

GameFly has some early access titles on sale:

Dungeon Dashers    $6.69
Horizon         $18.74
Kerbal Space Program   $17.99
Star Lords      $14.99
Starpoint Gemini 2   $11.49

All Steam codes...

...and use voucher code: FEB20OFF to knock off an additional 20%.  Just picked up Star Lords for $12.

Greybriar

Wasteland is on sale at GOG.com for $2.39 U.S. Anyone who desires a playable version of this classic game for their Windows PC can get it now. Be prepared for retro (1988) graphics though.

W8taminute

For all you XBOX 360'ers out there right now Dead Isle is free to all Gold members. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk