The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Doug0628 is our very own Breezy, AFAIK.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on June 24, 2014, 08:03:33 AM
All Graviteam Tactics titles and DLC are 75% off at Gamersgate.

http://www.gamersgate.com/games?state=available&filter=publisher:3561&prio=topsellers

Also... these support the latest patches for the game, unlike the Steam one AFAIK.

steve58

For $2.99 Aftershock Bundle at Bundlestars includes:

UFO: Aftershock
UFO: Aftermath
Wizardry 6 & 7
Wizardry 8
System Shock 2
Harvester
Ascension to the Throne

...all Steam keys.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

Dishonored for 4.99 at Steam...incredible price for an incredible game.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Did you play all the DLC stuff as well?  I enjoyed the game and the 1st DLC (it was included when I bought the game) and always meant to pick up the DLC but never did get around to it. 

Gusington

Yes, I played all the DLC except the Dunwall City Trials. Got stuck at a level in the Brigmore Witches DLC and have to go back to it. But otherwise awesome game.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

I've almost pulled the trigger on Dishonored. It looks a lot like Bioshock...

Edit: Screw it, purchased. Just the base game, though. If I like it I'll get the DLCs.

Jarhead0331

Shadow Warrior on GoG for $7.99. Its a pretty fun game.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

BanzaiCat

I have the Might & Magic (1-5) pack and F-117 Stealth Fighter in my cart at GOG right now...debating still. Just got Dishonored, not sure I need more now.

Gusington

Dishonored will suck you in.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

Dammit guys!

Dishonored looks quite cool - bought  >:(
Alba gu' brath

Nefaro

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on June 27, 2014, 07:10:52 AM
I have the Might & Magic (1-5) pack and F-117 Stealth Fighter in my cart at GOG right now...debating still. Just got Dishonored, not sure I need more now.

I still found Might & Magic 4-5 enjoyable.  Rather simplistic in places, by modern standards, but it moves along pretty quickly as a result.  I also do some Wizardy 7 & 8 on occasion, although I have to run the original DOSbox version of Wiz7 because the later version lags too much on my Windows 7 machine for some reason.

tgb

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 27, 2014, 07:03:45 AM
Shadow Warrior on GoG for $7.99. Its a pretty fun game.

Crap.  I was about to jump on this when I realized I had confused it with Shadow Watch. :-[

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Nefaro on June 27, 2014, 08:25:53 AM
I still found Might & Magic 4-5 enjoyable.  Rather simplistic in places, by modern standards, but it moves along pretty quickly as a result.  I also do some Wizardy 7 & 8 on occasion, although I have to run the original DOSbox version of Wiz7 because the later version lags too much on my Windows 7 machine for some reason.

I grabbed Wizardry 7 and 8 on Steam during a sale at some point last year. I remember Crusaders of the Dark Savant back in the day and it drew me in. I haven't really taken it for a spin. I did try Ultima IV on my GOG account...forgot I had it, and holy crap did it take me back. Back to when you really had to do your reading to get into a game like that since it is so limited in information sharing, compared to the titles of today.

Gusington

Curious to hear what you think of Dishonored JD.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd