The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Sniper Elite III 14.99 @ Steam.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

A ton of Square-Enix things on sale at Steam this weekend, possibly to capitalize on the coming release of the XBone-only (for now) Tomb Raider Reboot Sequel (aka Rise of the Brown Arrowette) and news that Just Cause 3 is well along in development.

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Barthheart

Victory at Sea is 33% off on Steam for a week.

First game of the new year for me.....  :P

Skwerl

Barthheart,

Victory at Sea is great.  Highly recommended!

Staggerwing

A quick question for current owners of the game: watch the video that starts the screenshot selections on the steam page. At about the 32 second mark the carrier seems to launch torpedoes which then shoot ahead weaving back and forth. At first I thought they might be planes launching but they appear way too small and are in the water. What's up with that?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Shelldrake

Quote from: Barthheart on February 07, 2015, 06:50:30 AM
Victory at Sea is 33% off on Steam for a week.

First game of the new year for me.....  :P

Interested to get your impressions. Reviews on Steam seem mixed.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Silent Disapproval Robot

I bought it. 

I'm already reminded a little of Sid Meier's Ace Patrol in that the portraits of your avatar are a little on the cartoony side and they've gone and done that bullshit PC "diversity" crap and made sure we've got a lovely mix of genders and ethnicities for our WWII fleet commanders.  You know, like it was in reality.

Arctic Blast

Sniper Elite III 70% off on Steam!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

Barthheart

Quote from: Staggerwing on February 07, 2015, 05:34:54 PM
A quick question for current owners of the game: watch the video that starts the screenshot selections on the steam page. At about the 32 second mark the carrier seems to launch torpedoes which then shoot ahead weaving back and forth. At first I thought they might be planes launching but they appear way too small and are in the water. What's up with that?

Those are airplanes not torpedoes.

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

Sniper Elite II and all DLC on sale for about 11.00 for the next three hours. Purchasing right now :)

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

steve58

Matrixgames Deal of the Week is Civil War 2 for $19.99.

Deal of the Week is back and it's Civil War 2 to hit this week's discount!

This accurate historical operational strategy game places the player in head of the USA or CSA during the American Civil War (1861-1865). So if you are looking for the best Civil War strategy game around, here's your opportunity to grab it for only $ 20.00.

http://matrixgames.com/news/1596/Civil.War.2.goes.on.sale!
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Rayfer

Quote from: steve58 on February 09, 2015, 11:00:51 AM
Matrixgames Deal of the Week is Civil War 2 for $19.99.

Deal of the Week is back and it's Civil War 2 to hit this week's discount!

This accurate historical operational strategy game places the player in head of the USA or CSA during the American Civil War (1861-1865). So if you are looking for the best Civil War strategy game around, here's your opportunity to grab it for only $ 20.00.

http://matrixgames.com/news/1596/Civil.War.2.goes.on.sale!

IMHO....a great game and the best of the grand strategy American Civil War games.