The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent Disapproval Robot

Death to Spies is $1.09 CDN on Steam.

Asid

Quote from: steve58 on February 09, 2015, 11:00:51 AM
Matrixgames Deal of the Week is Civil War 2 for $19.99.

Deal of the Week is back and it's Civil War 2 to hit this week's discount!

This accurate historical operational strategy game places the player in head of the USA or CSA during the American Civil War (1861-1865). So if you are looking for the best Civil War strategy game around, here's your opportunity to grab it for only $ 20.00.

http://matrixgames.com/news/1596/Civil.War.2.goes.on.sale!

New update patch coming: v1.05rc8.rar
http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?38307-Public-Beta-Patch-1-05-RC8-%28February-9th-update%29

Some good changes :)
War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Asid

Imperial Glory

80% off = £0.79p
WEEK LONG DEAL! Offer ends 16 February

About This Game
It is a time of war in Europe. Driven by new ideas of Enlightenment, the hearts of men and women across the continent are inflamed with dreams of freedom and glory. Antagonism between the Empires is at an all time high and war seems inevitable. Millions of men prepare for battle, while the finest strategists draw up their plans for the domination of Europe. This is the moment for a military genius to forge himself a name to be remembered throughout all eternity. This is your moment.
Key Features

Spectacular real-time 3D land and naval battles
    Complex battlefields where units can gain higher ground, hide behind cover or use formations to their advantage
    A comprehensive turn-based management model with over 50 provinces in Europe and North Africa

http://store.steampowered.com/app/277450/?snr=1_7_7_weeklongdeals_150_1

War in Pieces

JudgeDredd

I vaguely remember Imperial Glory. A game I should've liked but didn't.  ???
Alba gu' brath

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 10, 2015, 04:40:29 AM

If I remember correctly it had very good graphics for it's time and had included naval battles, which the total war series didn't at that point.  But with that said, I think one of its major turn offs was the battles were on the smaller side and morale was not modeled so you always fought to the death.  Didn't last long on my hard drive, especially with the total war series taking off.

Asid

^ Maybe worth a look at £0.79p :)
War in Pieces

tgb

Imperial Glory tactical battles sucked, but the strategic layer is strong enough to make it worth the price, especially if you just auto-resolve the battles.

Staggerwing

If you miss the sale GOG has it for $6 US.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Nefaro

Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 10, 2015, 04:40:29 AM

I didn't like the vanilla battles.  Too aRcadeTS.  But there was some kind of "realism" mod that improved them years ago.

These days I'd rather take my chances with ETW/NTW & DarthMod.

Gusington

I remember not picking up Imperial Glory because I had Empire: TW and Napoleon: TW, neither of which did I like very much.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

The whole Wargame series is on sale.

Red Dragon is $9.99 and the whole package of three is $12.99 until Friday.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/251060?snr=1_41_4__42

If you're only gonna go with one, I'd recommend Red Dragon since it has the most stuff and the game speed option.

JudgeDredd

This is one I've thumbed many times - full price and sale - and never sprung for.

And I don't think I'm going to now - even at £8 - I just have too many games!

But good heads up!  O0
Alba gu' brath

Toonces

Quote from: Nefaro on February 10, 2015, 03:29:25 PM
The whole Wargame series is on sale.

Red Dragon is $9.99 and the whole package of three is $12.99 until Friday.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/251060?snr=1_41_4__42

If you're only gonna go with one, I'd recommend Red Dragon since it has the most stuff and the game speed option.

YES!!!11!   O0
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

weateallthepies