The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

I picked up Small World 2 Complete on sale a little while back, and almost picked up Magnifico with the recent Matrixlitherine Easter sale. Already have Talisman, haven't played it yet; I seem to recall the PC version of Catan had some problems, I should check up on that. Don't care about Ticket to Ride. I only recall the title to Orange Juice, nothing about it but presumably it's also a board game conversion like the others in the theme.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

steve58

:tickedoff:...just picked up Talisman last week...but went ahead and picked up the Small World 2/Magnifico and the Talisman/Frostmarch DLC.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

JudgeDredd

So DCS have a sale on

Unfortunately, it's not as good in store as the email suggests...

In truth, it looks like on the surface it's only the Mig-15 that's wrongly priced...but I'd double check before checking out
Alba gu' brath

Skoop

Yes it is confirmed that the email price for the mig15 is wrong.  29.99 is the sale price.  I got the 109k and c101 for 70% off.  I'll wait til the 15 goes 70%.

JudgeDredd

Thanks Skoop. I'll wait for it to go lower. I actually had said I wouldn't buy anything else until I saw this system going further than it has and not just become a DLC cash cow

But I may buy it - when it's cheap cheap  :P
Alba gu' brath

magnus

Whatever happened to companies taking the hit and fulfilling wrong prices on ads?

I guess I am showing my age.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: magnus on April 09, 2015, 06:27:12 PM
Whatever happened to companies taking the hit and fulfilling wrong prices on ads?

I guess I am showing my age.

Seriously, I rushed home to buy the Mig15 for $19.99, but at $29.99, I'm inclined to hold off. Big let down, even though we are only talking about a $10 difference.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

WallysWorld

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

smittyohio

WallysWorld

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Rayfer

Pete Dero

Huw the Poo

Solar War is 50% off currently.  This looks really good and I'm bloody tempted.  Here's a let's play:

BanzaiCat

^ Thanks for posting that...looks interesting indeed...