The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

For any Train enthusiasts, BundleStars has a nice deal for Trainz Simulator 12 and a lot of DLC.  FYI:  Trainz: A New Era is coming out soon (actually is available as Early Access)

Pay $3.49 to get the following games/DLC:

Trainz Simulator 12
Trainz Simulator 12 - Aeroplane DLC
Trainz Simulator 12 - Blue Comet DLC
TS12 - BR Class 14 DLC
TS12 - Coronation Scot DLC
TS12 - Nickel Plate HSF
TS12 - PRR T1 DLC
TS12 - SS4 China Coal Heavy Haul Pack
TS12 - The Duchess
Trainz Simulator DLC - CONTZ Pack - Basic Edition
Trainz Simulator DLC - SNCF - AGC Languedoc
Trainz Classic Carbon City
Trainz Murchison 2
Trainz Settle & Carlisle
Train Town
Trainz Trouble
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

airboy

Quote from: steve58 on April 24, 2015, 10:01:06 AM
For any Train enthusiasts, BundleStars has a nice deal for Trainz Simulator 12 and a lot of DLC.  FYI:  Trainz: A New Era is coming out soon (actually is available as Early Access)

Trainz Simulator 12
TS12 - BR Class 14 DLC
TS12 - Nickel Plate HSF
TS12 - PRR T1 DLC
TS12 - The Duchess
Trainz Murchison 2
Trainz Settle & Carlisle
Train Town
Trainz Trouble

Can this be played as a low level - sandbox type experience?  I had fun with a train simulator 15 years or so ago.  But I don't want to spend the time to engross myself in all of the gritty details.  I'm a total novice and want to stay that way.  But making the pretty trains run across my screen could be an interesting diversion.

Jarhead0331

Get Games has Shadow of Mordor 60% off. Total comes to $19.99 USD.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

steve58

Quote from: airboy on April 24, 2015, 11:39:37 AM
Quote from: steve58 on April 24, 2015, 10:01:06 AM

Trainz Simulator 12
TS12 - BR Class 14 DLC
TS12 - Nickel Plate HSF
TS12 - PRR T1 DLC
TS12 - The Duchess
Trainz Murchison 2
Trainz Settle & Carlisle
Train Town
Trainz Trouble

Can this be played as a low level - sandbox type experience?  I had fun with a train simulator 15 years or so ago.  But I don't want to spend the time to engross myself in all of the gritty details.  I'm a total novice and want to stay that way.  But making the pretty trains run across my screen could be an interesting diversion.

Pretty much.  Its similar to MS Flight Simulator.  Hope in a plane (or train in this case) and off you go. You'll need to know the basic commands to get the engine up and running, braking, stopping, etc.  Steam engines are a tad more complex than electric or diesel, but not too bad...  You'll also want to know how to activate the track switches.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Asid

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Gusington

Wolfenstein - The Old Order on sale at Green Man for 25% in the VIP - release is in about 10 days. I am jumping all over that like a cheap bar floozy.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Martok

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on April 24, 2015, 04:17:02 PM
Sold! 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

steve58

IBomber Defense Pacific Free Steam Key

...not a sale, but a cheap freebie.  Its a WW2 tower defense type of game... Email addr required!

Scroll down about 3/4 to see the deal.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Martok on April 26, 2015, 01:08:12 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on April 24, 2015, 04:17:02 PM
Sold!

Even though I have this on PS4, I picked it up on PC with this sale and have been playing it non-stop ever since. Outstanding game and looks and runs great with my new GTX970.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

steve58

Nefaro

Quote from: steve58 on April 27, 2015, 02:25:33 PM
Matrixgame's Deal of the Week is:  Scourge of War: Chancellorsville for $14.99.

Quite a deal for one of the best command sims around.  O0

WallysWorld

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

Quote from: mirth on April 28, 2015, 06:31:01 PM
Oh sweet baby Jeebus

https://www.humblebundle.com/?logo&utm_source=Humble+Bundle+Newsletter&utm_campaign=1164addada-Humble_Might_and_Magic_Bundle&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_990b1b6399-1164addada-128123237

Yeah, pretty awesome, right? I already have the M&M games, I-VI, but never played the "Heroes Of" ones. I gotta restrain myself, I have board game reviews coming up. DO EET, MIRTH.  O0

mirth

Thanks for your support. Bastard :P
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus