The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AchillesLastStand

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on November 06, 2015, 01:13:45 PM
^ Just to expand on that, Supreme Commander and Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance can be bought for a dollar more (3.99). That's a great deal overall...thanks for the heads up, Achilles!

If you just want to play skirmish and multiplayer just getting FA will suffice. But if the original campaign is what you want the Gold edition is better.

JasonPratt

It is with great but not unexpected sadness that I report that The Saboteur, which has never been on sale since I started shopping at Gamersgate, is no longer offered by Gamersgate. So.... .... so it is on anti-sale.

:'(

It was released at a time when DRM destroyed hard drives, and was inflicted with that kind of DRM, so again I can't say I'm surprised about it being eventually pulled from sale through any digital distribution network -- I was surprised it lasted that long at GG. And I can always play it on PS3. But I was hoping one day I'd be able to play it on PC as the Master Race should always have the option, nay the entitled right, to do.

Grand Theft Nazi aka The Saboteur: may you be resurrected one day as a Grand Old Game, DRM free, in the world to come.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

eyebiter

Target stores will have a Buy 2, Get 1 free deal on all board and video games from November 8 – 14, 2015.

bbmike

GOG has the Men of War series (Men of War, Men of War Assault Squad GOTY, and Men of War: Red Tide) for $5.37. How can I say no?
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Barthheart

JudgeDredd

I Am Bread and Goat Simulator on sale on Steam - 66% off both titles.  :idiot2:
Alba gu' brath

Asid

Quote from: JudgeDredd on November 12, 2015, 02:56:52 PM
I Am Bread and Goat Simulator on sale on Steam - 66% off both titles.  :idiot2:

I am Bread? I'll take a slice of that....
War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Huw the Poo

No idea what I Am Bread is, but Goat Simulator is genuinely brilliant.  My kids and I have had many a laugh playing it.

BanzaiCat

I'd like to think I have a sense of humor that allows me to 'get' a lot of things, but I do not at all get Goat Simulator. What the hell is the appeal of that?

sandman2575

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on November 12, 2015, 04:34:32 PM
I'd like to think I have a sense of humor that allows me to 'get' a lot of things, but I do not at all get Goat Simulator. What the hell is the appeal of that?

+1

Toonces

I was going to buy I Am Bread but I don't have the dough. 

???

:o
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Asid

Quote from: Toonces on November 12, 2015, 06:01:56 PM

???

You will Knead to hurry and buy before it rises......
War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

W8taminute

Quote from: Asid on November 12, 2015, 06:20:57 PM
Quote from: Toonces on November 12, 2015, 06:01:56 PM

???

You will Knead to hurry and buy before it rises......

I think I'll pass on this one since I already have a bun in the oven.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Tuna