The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

I own BOMB. Don't like it. Controls are wonky and it's very French. I blame Toonces.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Staggerwing

Quote from: Gusington on February 03, 2016, 08:50:30 PM
I own BOMB. Don't like it. Controls are wonky and it's very French. I blame Toonces.

Drat. Wonky controls are one thing... but 'Verry Frahnsh'... could be rather damning. Since I purchased I will find out for my own self.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Silent Disapproval Robot

Wear a beret and a strip-ed shirt.

BanzaiCat

Drink red wine and contemplate surrender, but blame the British.

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

^Post your thoughts...maybe it's just me with BOMB. I wanted to like it.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Pre-loading XCOM2 right now, but will pause for the night to resume tomorrow afternoon.

I blame myself. For deciding the alien HQ was too tough to crack and that grinding to get my last two squishy humans into mechs, and then to level them up sufficiently, from that point was boring.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JudgeDredd

Quote from: JasonPratt on February 03, 2016, 10:47:02 PM
Pre-loading XCOM2 right now, but will pause for the night to resume tomorrow afternoon.

I blame myself. For deciding the alien HQ was too tough to crack and that grinding to get my last two squishy humans into mechs, and then to level them up sufficiently, from that point was boring.
^ I think the Alien HQ was where I stopped. If it wasn't the HQ, it was a BIG spaceship or something. But too tough. Gave it a few tries and bailed.
Alba gu' brath

JudgeDredd

Quote from: undercovergeek on February 03, 2016, 06:27:34 PM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 03, 2016, 05:12:16 PM
I was tempted to get it and start from there - but I'm not investing in it until I get my money's worth from the first one

New me  :-*
Alba gu' brath

steve58

Humble Weekly Bundle - Make Your Move

Pay $1 for the following:

• Frozen Synapse
  • Frozen Cortex
  • Lux Delux
  • Shattered Planet
Beat the average for:

• The Last Federation + (DLC) Betrayed Hope
  • Reassembly
Pay $15 to also get:

• Chaos Reborn
  • Big Pharma
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Huw the Poo

That's a nice bundle.  Something good at every level.

Toonces

Frozen Cortex is pretty damn fun.  Highly recommended!

Bummer about Bomb.  I was about to buy it, too.  I'm glad I checked this thread first.  Grogheads forums FTW!   O0
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

BanzaiCat

Gusington

Hold the phone...Toonces - don't you already own BOMB? It was on your recommendation I bought it!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd