The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

If you want to get in to the Men of War series : http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1358/

Men of War Ultimate Bundle for 9,38 €  (-83%)

Flywheel

The Men of War Ultimate Bundle looks seriously good, so I'm wandering through YouTube to see how it plays.
Hold my beer and watch this!

steve58

Kerbal Space Program on sale for $19.99 at Steam for the next ~43 hours.  Cheapest its been in a while.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Nefaro

Everything Rise Of Flight is on sale...

QuoteBig Sale from August 29th till September 9th, 2016! 66% OFF!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/244050/

-OR-

http://riseofflight.com/store/

Jarhead0331

Dominions 4 is 60% off on steam...$13.99.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

jamus34

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on August 30, 2016, 06:39:05 AM
Dominions 4 is 60% off on steam...$13.99.

Great price on an awesome strategy game!
Insert witty comment here.

steve58

Humble Sierra Bundle

Pay $1 or more!

• Space Quest Collection
  • Phantasmagoria 1-2
  • Police Quest Collection
  • Shiftlings

Pay more than the average (currently $11.38) to also unlock!

• Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
  • TimeShift
  • Quest for Glory 1-5
  • Gabriel Knight 1-3

Pay $15 or more to also unlock!

• Caesar 3 -4
  • Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved
  • King's Quest Collection (King's Quest: Quest for the Crown, King's Quest II: Romancing the Throne, King's Quest III: To Heir is Human, King's Quest IV: The Perils of Rosella, King's Quest V: Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder!, King's Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow, King's Quest VII: The Princeless Bride.)
  • Velocity 2X

Pay $20 or more to also unlock!

• King's Quest: The Complete Collection (King's Quest is a collection of five different chapter releases, each focusing on an untold tale in Graham's past. In each chapter, an aging King Graham reflects on his life of adventure with his granddaughter, Gwendolyn.  King's Quest: The Complete Collection includes all 5 chapters plus the epilogue.  King's Quest - Chapter 1: A Knight to Remember is available for FREE on Steam.

This bundle also includes the following coupon:
10% off Humble Monthly for New Subscribers
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Silent Disapproval Robot

Renowned Explorers is 60% on Steam today.  It's a very fun little game!

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on August 30, 2016, 04:31:04 PM
Renowned Explorers is 60% on Steam today.  It's a very fun little game!

+1, indeed it is. I like it better than Curious Expedition.

Also I almost bought that Humble Sierra bundle just for the Space Quest collection, but I ultimately just went 'meh' and passed on it. SQ I was by all accounts great; II was pretty good; III was okay, IV pissed me off and I never liked it. I know I played the remaining ones but they didn't leave much of an impression on me.

I already have the full Police Quest collection from GOG and haven't touched it once. My son is interested in criminal justice as a major next year but even so I don't think he'd have the patience for them.

I also have the Quest for Glory (1-5) pack, also over on GOG. Good old school RPGs if you don't mind super-linear Sierra games with sometimes mind-numbingly difficult puzzles.

I never got into the King's Quest games. Now, if this collection had the full Leisure Suit Larry line...I'd be all over it. So to speak.

BanzaiCat

Quote from: FlickJax on August 31, 2016, 03:28:01 AM
https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/mighty-sims-bundle?utm_source=Bundle%20Stars%20Newsletter&utm_campaign=293855d30e-Killer_Bundle8_Ending_08_30_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_3437eaaeba-293855d30e-420276177&mc_cid=293855d30e&mc_eid=bb0d7b5f60

Might be worth it just for Transocean

I think you may be right about that. Rescue games tend to be utter crap and it looks like the ones in here are no exception. Unless digging holes or driving a bus sound really exciting. I've heard good things about Transocean and three bucks and change isn't a bad price for just that one game. I wouldn't bother to waste hard drive space on any of those other abominations.  :D

tgb

Big Steam Paradox sale.  Everything except the very latest releases.  Includes all the DLC you can throw a stick at (if that's your idea of a good time).

I think I'll (re)buy Knights of Honor, Majesty Gold, and some of that CK II DLC I've been eyeing.

Barthheart

Quote from: tgb on September 01, 2016, 01:59:54 PM
Big Steam Paradox sale.  Everything except the very latest releases.  Includes all the DLC you can throw a stick at (if that's your idea of a good time).

I think I'll (re)buy Knights of Honor, Majesty Gold, and some of that CK II DLC I've been eyeing.

CK II DLC!  :D

OJsDad

Quote from: tgb on September 01, 2016, 01:59:54 PM

Actually stellaris and hoiIV are on sale also.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.