The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

gog.com is having a great sale! Europa & HoI and Pillers & white March

Silent Disapproval Robot

This month's Humble Bundle monthly subscription premiere title is TW: Warhammer.  $12 to subscribe.

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly

jamus34

Jeebus HB is really starting to go after newer AAA titles.

Insert witty comment here.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Yeah, I signed up for the monthly subscription system last month in order to get XCOM2 for $12.  They just released the rest of the titles today and I'm pleasantly surprised with what was in there.  I was expecting a bunch of random indie 8-bit retro stuff that I was just going to give away but it's mostly quality.

In addition to XCOM2, they added:

Ryse: Son of Rome
ABZU
Steamworld Heist
Project Highrise
HUSK
Oklos

Pretty decent haul for $12.

jamus34

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on February 03, 2017, 03:57:58 PM
Yeah, I signed up for the monthly subscription system last month in order to get XCOM2 for $12.  They just released the rest of the titles today and I'm pleasantly surprised with what was in there.  I was expecting a bunch of random indie 8-bit retro stuff that I was just going to give away but it's mostly quality.

In addition to XCOM2, they added:

Ryse: Son of Rome
ABZU
Steamworld Heist
Project Highrise
HUSK
Oklos

Pretty decent haul for $12.

I really wanted to jump on that but RL issues popped up and I just couldn't justify. This is the 2nd or 3rd month in a row I am kicking myself.

Feb is a must buy though.
Insert witty comment here.

Greybriar

The retail boxed version of XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Edition can currently be had for $4.99 U.S. (+ shipping) from Newegg when you use the promo code 02034D38. The offer includes XCOM: Enemy Unknown, XCOM: Enemy Within, plus DLCs Elite Soldier Pack, Slingshot, and Second Wave.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Pete Dero

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. Get over $100 in games for just $12.

Immediately receive Total War™: WARHAMMER® (MSRP $59.99) with more to come!

JasonPratt

The basic version of Alien: Isolation is on sale at Steam for $10, and DLC (none of which is really needed) at par. If you'd rather be shooting the Xenos, Colonial Marines is also on sale but we all know its rep isn't as high (though I think some Grogs liked it).

Mordheim is 70% off at $12 for the base game, DLC also discounted.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

W8taminute

^Star Wars...nothing but...Star Wars.  Talkin' 'bout, Star Wars... :)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

"...if they should ever bar wars, I hope they let these Star Wars...STAYYYYYY"

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Gusington

You and me...we're on the same wavelength.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd