The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

3 is the best anyway. Not dissing the others, but 3 is the best.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

^By far. I still have Blood and Wine to play.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: CptHowdy on April 09, 2018, 03:44:06 PM
finally broke down and got the witcher 3 game of year edition. on sale at steam for $20 right now. havent finished first one yet so hopefully ill get along further in this one!

I thought about getting that just to run through Steam controller on my big screen.  May wait until a future sale, however, as I don't think I'm ready to play just yet.

Sir Slash

I just picked up Pillars of Eternity 2 for $39 over at Fanatical-- pre-order for May 8th.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Silent Disapproval Robot

HumbleBundle has a "pay what you want" sale going on right now.

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/strategy-bundle?hmb_source=humble_home&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_1_layout_index_1_layout_type_twos_tile_index_2

Pay $1 or more and get:

Endless Space collection
Dungeon of the Endless
Planetary Annihilation: Titans

Pay $7 or more and get those titles plus:
Endless Legend+ Tempest DLC
Empire: Total War + all DLC

Pay $12 or more and get all previous titles and:
Endless Space 2
Tooth and Tail

Sir Slash

And in case you think Empire Total War is still a waste of time, there's an excellent mod for it, "Colonialism 1600" which takes the start date back to 1600 and makes use of the games 'Pike and Shot' type units and jumbles the start positions as well as changing the factions to earlier versions and throws in a few new ones. Unfortunately, the mod is still not finished so there are some issues with blank unit cards and vanilla units still in the game.  :-\  But it's great for something new and different.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

That must be because it beat you?  :pullhair:

Gusington

Of course. But it also sucks.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

It did suck but the mods saved it. The Darthmod will give you a real dogfight against the AI. Even the Indians kick ass and take scalps.  :2funny:

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

I enjoyed Empire, kind of tough to play now.. Napoleon is a big improvement over it.

Gusington

I enjoyed Napoleon more than Empire, for sure. My hopes were so high for Empire and it is such an ambitious game that, in the end, just didn't grab me.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd