The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

XCom2 on sale over on Steam for $3.60.  Collection bundles on sale as well...

https://store.steampowered.com/app/268500/XCOM_2/
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

nelmsm

Picked up the Decisive Campaign bundle and since I had the first three ended up just getting Decisive Campaigns Ardennes for $30.  Haven't played any of them but retirement countdown clock is down to 158 days now.

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: nelmsm on February 12, 2022, 06:02:56 PM
Picked up the Decisive Campaign bundle and since I had the first three ended up just getting Decisive Campaigns Ardennes for $30.  Haven't played any of them but retirement countdown clock is down to 158 days now.

Preliminary congrats, my man (knock on wood), on the retirement front!

Gusington

158 days will go by in no time!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

Quote from: nelmsm on February 12, 2022, 06:02:56 PM

Congrats. I'm at about 5,340 days, but you know, whose counting
Insert witty comment here.

Toonces

Madden 22 is on sale for $17.99 on Steam right now; ends tomorrow morning.  I just picked it up!
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Tripoli

Valentine's Day sale at Matrix.  30%off the following games using the code

THEGAMESWELOVE

Command: Modern Operations
Combat Mission Shock Force 2

Master of Magic Classic
Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector

Pike & Shot: Campaigns
Panzer Corps 2

Shadow Empire
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock

Field of Glory: Empires
Stirring Abyss

Qvadriga
Star Hammer: The Vanguard Prophecy

WarPlan Pacific
Fantasy General II: Invasion

https://www.matrixgames.com/news/valentines-day-sale-games-our-team-love
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Pete Dero

Quote from: Tripoli on February 14, 2022, 09:34:56 AM
Valentine's Day sale at Matrix.  30%off the following games using the code

Don't want to be a bummer, but many of those games have a higher discount on Steam for the next couple of hours (https://store.steampowered.com/sale/SlitherinePublisherWeekend)

Pete Dero

Amazon's Prime Gaming March giveaways for prime members :

Madden NFL 22 (Origin)
    Surviving Mars (Epic)

SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech
    looK INside
    The Stillness of the Wind
    Crypto Against All Odds
    Pesterquest

https://gaming.amazon.com/home

FlickJax

Golftopia 50% off until 9th March $9.99 - Will grab when home tonight

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1144020/GolfTopia/

RedArgo

steve58

Quote from: RedArgo on March 21, 2022, 04:53:36 PM
Shadow Empire is $9.99 at gog.com right now.

https://www.gog.com/game/shadow_empire

I don't need another game I won't have time to play...I don't need another game I won't have time to play...I don't need another game I won't have time to play...I don't need another game I won't have time to play...I don't need another game I won't have time to play...I don't need another game I won't have time to play...I don't need another game I won't have time to play...I don't need another game I won't have time to play...I don't need another game I won't have time to play...I don't need another game I won't have time to play...I don't need another game I won't have time to play...I don't need another game I won't have time to play...I don't need another game I won't have time to play...I don't need another game I won't have time to play...I don't need another game I won't have time to play...I don't need another game I won't have time to play...I don't need another game I won't have time to play...I don't need another game I won't have time to play...I don't need another game I won't have time to play...I don't need another game I won't have time to play...I don't need another game I won't have time to play...I don't need another game I won't have time to play... :pullhair:

(so how long is it on sale for?)

Looks like the sale is until April 4.  The deal is part of GoG Games Festival (Spring Edition).  They copied Steam and have a few more free demos than usual.

Now that I'm in Tennessee, I'm gonna have to give the Moonshine Inc demo a go...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

'Hello, Steve? Yeah it's me...Shadow Empire. I'm only 9.99 right now. Let me in.'

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk