Steam Winter Sale...

Started by steve58, December 22, 2021, 03:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Gonna have to think about Atilla then.  Wishlisted in any case.   :coolsmiley:
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Sir Slash

Don't let me scare you off it W8. It is a very pretty game with great units and some beautiful battlefields to fight on. The cities are well done and siege battles can be real fun. As either Rome it's just too much Whack-a-Mole for me. Maybe some patches have improved it, who knows?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Toonces

I haven't spent a whole lot of time with Attila but I enjoyed what I played of it.  I mean, it's the standard Total War fare, so if you're into the time period it's pretty much a no-brainer.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

I'm pretty loaded down with games at the moment, but I do plan on picking up the IL-2 Bodenplatte DLC and, sort of related, the Ultimate Fishing Bundle on Humble Bundle.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs