Friday Like I Used to

Started by Dammit Carl!, February 10, 2023, 09:31:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dammit Carl!

Big, sweeping songs like this remind me of Roy Orbison's stuff, and I'm a lover of Americana artists, so...

Anyways, probably will be working at least one day out of the coming weekend so to celebrate, I'll be diving into pukes in the curves in Wreckfest and literally driving the wheels off of things.  Love that damn game.

Stay safe, folks!

solops

UA Dreadnoughts, TW Warhammer III, taking TRUST test.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Gusington

Great song - I also love Roy Orbison so the above is a no brainer for me.

Jumping into SpellForce - Conquest of Eo, ELDEN RING and God of War.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Hmmmm...Would like to squeeze in some time for DCS, but will be difficult with the distractions of the Broken Arrow and Great War demos. Maybe some more Second Front, Mech Warrior Mercenaries and Ready or Not...So much to play, such little time.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

devoncop

More Spellforce for me too.Just lost my last playthrough as the Alchemist after my economy collapsed and I got over ambitious with a couple of battles.

Back to Necromancy for me on "Normal" difficulty. I am finding things very addictive with this game.

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Gusington

^How long was that last playthrough for you?

JH do you have the new MechWarrior 'Rasalhague' DLC?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

If the weather holds out I want to go for a nice ride on my new toy. Otherwise spending some quality time with Rimworld and Oxygen Not Included.

Also need to finish up my taxes. 
Insert witty comment here.

Geezer

Finally getting around to playing some Surviving Mars.  Also playing Final Fantasy XIV.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

W8taminute

Good song!

I'll be messing around with the Great War and Broken Arrow demos which will probably cause to me re-install WAR Air and Land or maybe War Red Dragon. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

SlagDog

It's already Friday!?!? Wow how time flies!

The weather will be drop dead gorgeous in my neck of the woods so I will be out hiking. But when I'm not hiking I will be working on becoming a galactic ruler in Distant Worlds 2 (but it's usually me trying to find enough Caslon to fuel my empire  :Loser: )

In preparation for Kerbal 2 coming out at the end of this month I've been jumping back into that extremely fun game.

Finally I will be chilling out with some Cities Skylines or Farthest Frontier to relax.

Enjoy Grogheads!!!

FarAway Sooner

If I can shake this sinus infection, get my daughter to a scheduled birthday party, prep for my daughter's birthday next weekend, and take care of my temporarily invalided wife, I play to squeeze in some Monster Train for sure and also hopefully get something more substantial in for maybe DW2 or Eador: New Horizons.  Something about that heavily modded (and still being updated) 2009 game just scratches my "4x-game-that-plays-like-chess" itch in a way no other title ever has!

devoncop

Quote from: Gusington on February 10, 2023, 10:23:50 AM^How long was that last playthrough for you?

About 3 hours I suppose before I crumbled :-)

I have about 12 hours in now. The new patch is also a nice improvement.
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Sir Slash

Second Front and Superbowl preparation which includes practice drinking and where the hell can I find cheap wings? That's for both by the way. Have a good, SUPER weekend Grogs!
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Thanks Devon - I downloaded that Spellforce patch earlier but I am so early in my first run I doubt I will notice anything.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on February 10, 2023, 10:23:50 AMJH do you have the new MechWarrior 'Rasalhague' DLC?

Yup. Haven't played too much with it. Starting a new career with it gives you a lot of tonnage to work with but the missions were pretty hard too.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18