Main Menu

FRIDAY or Die

Started by Pete Dero, February 17, 2023, 02:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Dero

Maybe regiments and Steel Division 2, but probably SpaceBourne 2.  Thanks Jarhead for the tip  :ThumbsUp:.

Enjoy the weekend !

devoncop

Bought Pathfinder War of the Righteous for an absolute song from Kinguin and am having an absolute blast with it though it is very involved and you do come across some insane difficulty spikes.

So more Pathfinder this weekend.
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Tripoli

BoC work.  CMO playtesting.  CM-Cold War tournament, (where I'm currently dead middle of the pack. My plan is to continue drafting behind the lead, until the final sprint to the finish line..... :grin:)  And learning "Nuclear War Simulator"
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Gusington

Spellforce: Conquest of Eo, combined with Elden Ring, are not doing my self-confidence any favors so I may be switching over to God of War and King Arthur: Knight's Tale.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: devoncop on February 17, 2023, 02:20:09 PMBought Pathfinder War of the Righteous for an absolute song from Kinguin and am having an absolute blast with it though it is very involved and you do come across some insane difficulty spikes.

Got the Pathfinder:Kingmaker game a bit back and enjoyed it but always bit off more than I could chew when it came to combat(s).  Thank goodness for savegames, if you know what I mean.

Making space on the ol' HD so I can shovel in ARMA mods and the like, so that ol' girl is on the plate to play this weekend.  And Wreckfest, of course.

devoncop

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on February 17, 2023, 03:38:32 PM
Quote from: devoncop on February 17, 2023, 02:20:09 PMBought Pathfinder War of the Righteous for an absolute song from Kinguin and am having an absolute blast with it though it is very involved and you do come across some insane difficulty spikes.

Got the Pathfinder:Kingmaker game a bit back and enjoyed it but always bit off more than I could chew when it came to combat(s).  Thank goodness for savegames, if you know what I mean.

Making space on the ol' HD so I can shovel in ARMA mods and the like, so that ol' girl is on the plate to play this weekend.  And Wreckfest, of course.

Exactly right Carl.

Can't imagine anyone playing it on Ironman  :idiot2:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

W8taminute

Just picked up Ride 4 on sale for 9.99 so I'll be playing with that over the weekend.  I got my finger on the trigger to purchase SpaceBourne 2 as well.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

FarAway Sooner

Some Monster Train for sure, and I'm trying to figure out if Godless Tactics will scratch my itch for a 4x RPG hybrid.  So far, it seems very interesting but I'm not sure how grindy it is.

I also have to figure out if I want more Distant Worlds 2 or if I want to take the plunge and buy Spellforce: CofEo

solops

UA Dreadnoughts
New Master of Magic, maybe.
Flying new drone definitely.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Sir Slash

Whatever I can squeeze-in what with real life continuing to interfere with my non-real one. Dammit! Have a great weekend Grogs.  :paladin:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: solops on February 17, 2023, 09:47:43 PMUA Dreadnoughts

Saw master of magic on sale for $19, worth it?  Haven't pulled the trigger but now might be the time.

Destraex

WARNO - new twin cities map
DCS - Little Hornet action
AOEIV - new season and getting more on the fantasy side of things. One gets the feeling this game was built for a much younger anime focused crowd. But damn I still love the animations and it's fun to play.
War of Rights - Played a little of the new contention mode as this was the most populous server. Resulted in the union guys I was with just running around the place chasing their tales at full sprint. I had a new player with me who did not get the best first impression of the game I think because of this.

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Tanaka

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on February 18, 2023, 04:35:01 AM

Saw master of magic on sale for $19, worth it?  Haven't pulled the trigger but now might be the time.

Where did you see the sale?

Dominions 5 MP and SP again this weekend for me.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Tanaka on February 18, 2023, 01:40:44 PM

Where did you see the sale?

Dominions 5 MP and SP again this weekend for me.

Humble bundle

solops

No complaints here. I used my 22 year anniversary coupon on it. I am still re-learning the game and I am enjoying it. There are enough customizations and "new" options to keep me exploring it for some time, aside from enjoyable gameplay. The team did a good job of modernizing MoM. Nothing earthshattering or radically new, just solid play. They are continuing to patch and add bits. The patch this week included some welcome additions. After I have played for a week my perspective will be better.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin