Main Menu

FRIDAY or Die

Started by Pete Dero, February 17, 2023, 02:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

God of War on PC is like a more intense Assassin's Creed, combined with Hellblade, combined with about 100k mg of caffeine. Never did I ever have a game get so intense so quickly...two boss battles in the first 120 minutes! This game is nuckin' futz!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tanaka

Quote from: solops on February 18, 2023, 01:45:33 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on February 18, 2023, 04:35:01 AM
Quote from: solops on February 17, 2023, 09:47:43 PMUA Dreadnoughts
New Master of Magic, maybe.
Flying new drone definitely.

Saw master of magic on sale for $19, worth it?  Haven't pulled the trigger but now might be the time.
No complaints here. I used my 22 year anniversary coupon on it. I am still re-learning the game and I am enjoying it. There are enough customizations and "new" options to keep me exploring it for some time, aside from enjoyable gameplay. The team did a good job of modernizing MoM. Nothing earthshattering or radically new, just solid play. They are continuing to patch and add bits. The patch this week included some welcome additions. After I have played for a week my perspective will be better.

Thanks for the tips/sale info. I was also waiting to use my anniversary coupon to purchase it as it did not seem to be the next MOM I wanted (which was more modernized and updated with bigger maps and more than just 4 players) but I am going to give it a chance at half off earlier.

This new Explorminate review also helped:

Tanaka

Quote from: Tanaka on February 19, 2023, 08:23:07 PM
Quote from: solops on February 18, 2023, 01:45:33 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on February 18, 2023, 04:35:01 AM
Quote from: solops on February 17, 2023, 09:47:43 PMUA Dreadnoughts
New Master of Magic, maybe.
Flying new drone definitely.

Saw master of magic on sale for $19, worth it?  Haven't pulled the trigger but now might be the time.
No complaints here. I used my 22 year anniversary coupon on it. I am still re-learning the game and I am enjoying it. There are enough customizations and "new" options to keep me exploring it for some time, aside from enjoyable gameplay. The team did a good job of modernizing MoM. Nothing earthshattering or radically new, just solid play. They are continuing to patch and add bits. The patch this week included some welcome additions. After I have played for a week my perspective will be better.

Thanks for the tips/sale info. I was also waiting to use my anniversary coupon to purchase it as it did not seem to be the next MOM I wanted (which was more modernized and updated with bigger maps and more than just 4 players) but I am going to give it a chance at half off earlier.

This new Explorminate review also helped:

Ok after playing it all night I can say I'm addicted so far so I can recommend. I do like it better than the original MOM. The graphics are obviously better as well. I think they have done a nice job. Really enjoying it so far glad I gave it a chance. Definitely worth it for $20.