Main Menu

Are You FRIDAY?

Started by Tripoli, February 24, 2023, 06:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

^I am putting my trust in you. All of you. If I go silent...you'll know why.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I think it depends which 3 Seasons you get to use it for. My pick would be, Football Season, Baseball Season, and Drinking Season of which, all 3 are interchangeable.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

That I get to use it for?  :ROFL: I have my own summer spot where I get a folding chair and a beer and I'm good  :beermug[1]:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

solops

Master of Magic
Possibly Shadow Empire and UA Dreadnoughts
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Toonces

I finally figured out how to install Google Play on my Kindle and downloaded Carrier Battles 4: Guadalcanal (called Pacific War in Google speak).  Man alive, I don't know how the US won a single carrier battle.  Fletcher was a better Admiral than me.  I got freaking man-handled in the Guadalcanal single battle.  Might try a replay on the PC version later.

Also getting back into CMO and Cold Waters.  The usual stuff.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Dammit Carl!

Getting into (slowly) Hunt:Showdown which is a unique PVE/PVP mashup with an "alternate West," kinda feel, and Wreckfest is always on the menu.

Fetrik

I started a new Valheim run this week. This weekend has been devoted to Dominions 5 sp as Lanka.

Destraex

A little WARNO, COH3 and AOEIV. Nothing too heavy really. Some light fun with the lads.
Got invited to play some DCS but damn if I have not been waiting for COH3 too long.

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

W8taminute

If life itself was turn based I would be a fairly competent military commander.  Although I love the COH series I'm hesitant to get the new one despite all the encouraging videos I've seen.

So Des, is the gameplay hectic and twitchy? 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Sir Slash

If they ever come-out with, 'Company of Cowards', that'll be my game.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Destraex

Quote from: W8taminute on February 27, 2023, 02:17:27 PMIf life itself was turn based I would be a fairly competent military commander.  Although I love the COH series I'm hesitant to get the new one despite all the encouraging videos I've seen.

So Des, is the gameplay hectic and twitchy? 
It has a pausable order feature I think? The campaign is not hectic (so far) but the skirmishes certainly are.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"