Middle East campaign series releases sep. 24

Started by Grim.Reaper, September 21, 2015, 08:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

I have the older version from matrix, I am supprised there is a newer version.

Staggerwing

I've been waiting for this one a long, long time. I hope it does well because other modern historical and hypothetical conflicts using this engine could be next.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

-budd-

I'll be playing this on the weekend. Those new zoom levels will be great. I'm not much of a modern war guy but i am looking forward to this and the Vietnam game after, big campaign series guy.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Nefaro

Al

Al

Toonces

I was hoping this was the Flashpoint Campaigns middle east game.   >:(
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Cyrano

Easy day one purchase.

My love of the CS is a matter of record, this is a rarely covered era in warfare, and it will support the devs eventually back-loading their improvements to CS WWII which would make the latter one of the best WWII games of all time.

Most exciting!

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

JudgeDredd

Oh - thanks for the heads up  O0

I really, really, REALLY wish these classic games would get a graphic upgrade. I don't mean a wee touch up either - I mean a proper graphic overhaul.

They are great games - so give them that extra push into the 21st century!
Alba gu' brath

Pinetree

Moving the graphics from bmp based to png based is on the cards apparently..
Gen. Montgomery: "Your men don't salute much."
Gen. Freyberg: "Well, if you wave at them they'll usually wave back."

spelk

Grim.Reaper

Not many games with this subject matter so would like to purchase some time, but will depend on the pricing they come up with.  I believe the older campaign series game is $30 so assuming it will be in that range, but one never knows with this company.

Jarhead0331

I'm kind of with the Judge on this one...that video didn't make me tingle.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18