Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa

Started by Philippe, November 17, 2015, 11:23:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asid

Podcast

https://www.idlethumbs.net/3ma/

Episode 345:
Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa

February 26, 2016 Bruce and Troy "I know his ideas are weird but let's just hear him out" Goodfellow are joined by Rod Humble to talk about Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa. The latest entry in the Decisive Campaigns series adds intriguing elements of roleplaying into the wargaming formula as the player attempts to sway, cajole, and stay on the good side of superiors and fellow staff.

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

JasonPratt

Barth and I are still at our multiplayer AAR campaign (for anyone wanting an example of each side learning the quite different ropes).
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Philippe

The game is going to be released on Steam some time later today.
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

Pete Dero

Quote from: Philippe on April 28, 2016, 08:53:45 AM
The game is going to be released on Steam some time later today.

I'm afraid it is delayed :  http://steamcommunity.com/games/454530/announcements/detail/826785028384598720

28 april - SlithFox   

Hi all,

We have encountered some unexpected technical issues, and unfortunately we are not able to release Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa today as originally planned.

JasonPratt

It will come.

Paradoxically, it won't do me any good for a while, because I don't want to risk screwing up the game I'm already running vs. Bartheart; so I wouldn't convert to a Steam version until after we're done.

On the other hand, if Barth wants to risk trying to install it from Steam, more power to him!  :D >:D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Barthheart

Quote from: JasonPratt on April 28, 2016, 10:26:37 AM
It will come.

Paradoxically, it won't do me any good for a while, because I don't want to risk screwing up the game I'm already running vs. Bartheart; so I wouldn't convert to a Steam version until after we're done.

On the other hand, if Barth wants to risk trying to install it from Steam, more power to him!  :D >:D

Funny guy....  :P

Pete Dero

It is out on Steam now (20% off until may 6).