Civ V - Gods and Kings Pre-Order

Started by TheCommandTent, May 31, 2012, 07:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

I am also thinking that I should get another victory under my belt before trying out freaky Civ scenario shenanigans. But I may not be able to resist the steampunk pull.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Just started a game as Rome playing against Ethiopia, with the 1918 mod set up (cannot advance past WWI tech) for that imperial age feel. Looking forward to seeing what Haile Salassie has got.

Anyone enjoy playing as the Romans in later eras?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Ulfang

If you have the game of the year edition try out the 1066 mod (if you don't have the GOTY you have to pay for it). It's loads of fun. It's fixed in the medieval era and technology and happiness are turned off so you don't advance technologically but their is no unhappiness. You have 60 turns to secure the English Throne as the Normans, Saxons or Danes :)
Xfire: Ulfang
Steam/PSN/Xbox: Gavmundo

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

Ha yeah. I got a few of those playing as the English against Carthage. They're pretty tough and pack a good punch.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd