Europa Universalis, please sir can I have some MOOR :) ?

Started by gameleaper, November 27, 2016, 04:43:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

JasonPratt

I seem to recall that Columbus almost didn't make it -- partly due to his insistent miscalculation about the circumference of the Earth which everyone kept trying to warn him was wrong, and that he wouldn't have the supplies he needed.

Sooooo.... maybe him failing regularly in EU4 is actually historical?  >:D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Nefaro

For EU, I just accept that he's already made the journey. 

I mean - we all know there is a lot of land mass to discover in the western hemisphere.  Even though we can't see it.  Your little digital ship captains wouldn't already know that, so one of them must've found out.  Just a race to colonize, in EU.

Barthheart

Quote from: JasonPratt on December 01, 2016, 04:34:29 PM
I seem to recall that Columbus almost didn't make it -- partly due to his insistent miscalculation about the circumference of the Earth which everyone kept trying to warn him was wrong, and that he wouldn't have the supplies he needed.

Sooooo.... maybe him failing regularly in EU4 is actually historical?  >:D

I can accept him failing.. even a lot... but to have it not possible at all?