So I was labeled a baby boomer

Started by W8taminute, September 01, 2020, 09:05:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boggit

Quote from: Sir Slash on November 13, 2020, 11:07:22 PM
You know you're old when they check your ID at the Liquor Store. Not to see if you're old enough to buy booze, but to see if you're too old to legally drive it home.  :hide:
:DD
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Sir Slash

I also like to tell the twenty-something behind the counter that I have an AARP card for ID and I'm so old my card number is, "1". That usually throws them for a second or two.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Boggit

Quote from: Sir Slash on December 03, 2020, 10:56:22 PM
I also like to tell the twenty-something behind the counter that I have an AARP card for ID and I'm so old my card number is, "1". That usually throws them for a second or two.
;D
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat