Drone strike against Royal Saudi Palace

Started by W8taminute, February 26, 2021, 09:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

How come the mainstream media doesn't cover this kind of news?  This attack is alarming.

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

Carried out by an 'Iraqi Shia Militia'...supplied by...there we go, Iran. All is right with the world. I'm surprised that the Saudis did not have anti-drone tech to shoot the drone down before it struck.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

Alarming for who? Saudi Arabia is one of the worst dictatorship in the world. Do you know any other country who has the name of a family? Even the citizens have to use the name of the dictators family.

Ubercat

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Gusington

I'm no lover of either regime. It would be nice to see them destroy each other.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

One VERY big difference. The Iranians have sworn to destroy America and Israel, the Saudis have not. In fact the Saudis have been right in the middle of the recent Mid-East Peace deals with Israel and the Iranians have become desperate to stop them. No contest who the Bad Guys are here.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

demjansk1942

Let's make a deal with Iran?.  ...?..  444 days of holding our citizens, the top ten crime of the 20th Century.  Keep energy independence, then we don't have to go to crazy over there.  Iran is a terrorist country with a lot of good people who actually like us.