Main Menu

Secret Friday

Started by Anguille, May 14, 2021, 04:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anguille

Anyone has the canadian edition of Rage by T'pau?

Plan is:

- One mission of Conflict Desert Storm (only 5 missions left i think).
- Stronghold Warlords: trying to finish the economical campaign.
- Imperiums: Greek Wars (testing the Alexander map).
- Some 4x games: Stars in Shadow and maybe finally getting into GalCiv3
- If time allows continue my Master of Orion 3 campaign (going to be long as usual).

Have a good weekend.

Jarhead0331

DCS for sure. Getting back into voice attack and VAICOM Pro. Will probably try to get back into Mass Effect with the release of the legendary edition today. Comes free with my EA Play subscription and finally, maybe some Steel Division 2.

Enjoy everyone.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

Wrapping up my Scipii Rome TW Remastered campaign, going back to some Assassin's Creed: Origins, trying out Imperiums: Greek Wars, and perhaps some dallying in Total War: Rome II, Field of Glory II and Total War Three Kingdoms.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on May 14, 2021, 07:56:30 AM
Wrapping up my Scipii Rome TW Remastered campaign, going back to some Assassin's Creed: Origins, trying out Imperiums: Greek Wars, and perhaps some dallying in Total War: Rome II, Field of Glory II and Total War Three Kingdoms.

As for me, maybe some Imperiums 925 BC, Enlisted, HLL and boardgames

Redwolf

Combat Mission: Red Thunder sounds like my plan.

Maybe a bit of DCS.

Dammit Carl!

Figure on finally getting deep into ARMA lo these many years now sitting fairly untouched in my Steam account.  But first, yard work!

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on May 14, 2021, 09:58:54 AM
Figure on finally getting deep into ARMA lo these many years now sitting fairly untouched in my Steam account.  But first, yard work!

Damn. I forgot about that. Need to dig into the Vietnam content.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

Yard work...yard work never changes...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Gusington on May 14, 2021, 10:23:34 AM
Yard work...yard work never changes...

"Charlie don't mow!"

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on May 14, 2021, 06:19:49 AM
DCS for sure. Getting back into voice attack and VAICOM Pro. Will probably try to get back into Mass Effect with the release of the legendary edition today. Comes free with my EA Play subscription and finally, maybe some Steel Division 2.

Enjoy everyone.

Never played the Mass Effect series so I am in process of downloading from EA Play as well.....large download of ~100Gb, which with my crappy internet speed it should be ready late tonight:(

Gusington

^Me neither...would like to read your impressions!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Destraex

Same old really. Been spring cleaning the house like it's going out of fashion.

- UA: AOS - British campaign
- Iron Harvest Skirmish - I just unlocked a whole slew of portaits and things by doing achievements
- Steel Division 2 - Been experimenting with breakthrough. A buddy and I break through at one schwerepunkt and hook left as soon as we reach the enemy bunkers. So far my mate has a hard time getting that he is not to breakthrough and keep going to the end of the map! Reminds me of Guderian and Von Kliest during the invasion of France.
- Tank Crew - A mate wants me to join in with his aircraft clan and cap points in a tank for them.

Perhaps some Star Citizen or ARMA3
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Pete Dero

Quote from: Anguille on May 14, 2021, 04:09:30 AM
Anyone has the canadian edition of Rage by T'pau?
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0050ATRUO/ref=olp_aod_redir_impl1?_encoding=UTF8&aod=1

Not available on CD right now but who knows.

The vinyl is for sale but it's not cheap :

Collectible - Very Good $39.99
Canada import! Play tested vinyl is VG++, looks and plays very clean. Cover is VG, alternate cover with... More
Ships from Boneyard Junction / Ships from United States / Sold by Boneyard Junction

For the weekend : continuing to learn/play Graviteam Mius Front.

Sir Slash

I've been making some progress in my Rome 2 DEI Mod Campaign as Rome. Captured Massilia after a very hard fight and managed to push the Averni (Gauls) back into Gaul. But my armies are seriously under-strength and a hodge-podge of units from Italy, North Africa, Spain, and Gaul. Time to rest and reorganize a little.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

jamus34

Mass effect 1 & 2 are really good to great games.

3 is good until the end.
Insert witty comment here.