Combined Arms Operations Series: WeGo WW2 Operational Strategy

Started by Xenophon, June 20, 2021, 02:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenophon

I am Xenophon from NS2 Games, and we'd like to introduce our upcoming World War 2 wargame, the Combined Arms Operations Series (CAOS), releasing tomorrow, June 21, on Steam!

CAOS uses simultaneous turns to simulate operational level combat between World War 2 armies across national boundaries and years. Command 35 orders of battle across 6 nations and seven years, for a grand total of 4,468 unique units. Customize your army by reorganizing entire divisions to suit your playstyle, or by combining units across divisional lines to create specialized battlegroups custom-tailored to your mission. Every unit in the game is detailed down to the individual rifle squad, howitzer, and tank, and most regiments can be broken down into their constituent battalions or companies for maximum command flexibility. There have been many excellent turn-based World War Two wargames over the years, but CAOS offers you the unpredictability of simultaneous turns combined with rich detail and highly customizable forces.

At release we're focusing on hypothetical battles, with historical scenarios to come in the future. I am also happy to report that in addition to single player and head-to-head, CAOS has 2-player co-op so you can grab a friend and fight back the AI tide. Check out our Steam page or visit our discord if you're interested, and I'm happy to answer any thoughts or questions about CAOS here!

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1466610/Combined_Arms_Operations_Series/
NS2 Discord: https://discord.gg/7ApymMhJsY

Gusington

Welcome and good luck with this. I think many here will take interest.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

solops

Could be interesting. I like the simultaneous turn model.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Xenophon

Thank you for the warm wishes, it's good to share a new WeGo game with the world after many months of research and programming! Launch has gone smoothly today and we're getting ready to work on future free content updates.

Sir Slash

I watched part of the Live Stream on Steam and you've definitely put in a lot of hours on this game. Best of luck to you on this one.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.