Main Menu

Lost FRIDAY

Started by Pete Dero, October 15, 2021, 06:25:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Dero

Going for more progress in the Mechwarrior 5 Mercenaries campaign with the latest DLC.
Installed some mods to increase the fun factor of the game.

Jarhead0331

Riftbreaker. The game is like crack.

Maybe some DCS too and perhaps Wargame Red Dragon with the new SADF dlc, which I've neglected to try yet.

Enjoy.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Dammit Carl!

Still trucking along in World of Tanks/Warships and am, weirdly, not really burned out with it by now.  Give it maybe two to three more weeks before I throw my hands up and step away from it.

Otherwise, I've a preponderance of old trees in my yard which means the yearly "gift," of leaves has started hard and heavy thanks to last week's rain so...yay.

Get yer rakes, lads!

Gusington

Heh I think we are all melding into one GH hivemind because I just added Riftbreaker to my Steam wish list last night.

Got my ass kicked again last night by Age of Darkness (even on the easiest setting) but I can't help but love the game, it is a lot of fun.

Continuing on in Diablo III, may finish it this weekend completely :)

Then perhaps on to some Vampyr, King Arthur: A Knight's Tale and Greedfall...with maybe a purchase of Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Geezer

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

MengJiao

Quote from: Geezer on October 15, 2021, 09:17:23 AM
New World for me.

The usual: War on the Sea, Enlisted Tunisia, boardgames

devoncop

The shambolic 12th season of the Digital league of Field of Glory 2 continues where my Cavalry armies are steadfastly resisting any attempts to remain....errr ...."steadfast"

Roll on season 13 (probably in lower Divisions as I am already now embroiled in a number of relegation dogfights  :hide:)
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Fetrik

Working and continuing my crusade versus evil in Diablo 2. I'm slowly progressing in the campaign with my summoner  necro. Diablo has fallen in nightmare and i am battling through the early parts of act V.

al_infierno

Coincidentally, I'm also playing Diablo II.  I just beat Baal with my Poison necro (poisonmancer?) and progressed into Act 1 on Nightmare.  Poison build is quite fun against large groups, basically alternating between Lower Resist and Poison Nova.  I tend to get slowed down by bosses and tough enemies due to lack of a real "punchy" spell, especially against anything with poison immunity.

Might fire up a Sorceress or Paladin for my next character.  Also, the secret cow level calls to me...

Also, been playing some Doom 1 & 2 with the Brutal Doom mod.  Great fun, really injects new life into the game!
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Destraex

World of Warships - I play North American servers. Got the free Von Der Tann and Moltke so far in the current mission series. But want to go from Colorado to North Carolina at some point.
DCS - Have an American mate I play with in his time zone during my holidays
Steel Division 2 and Company of Heroes 2. Unfortunately a mate of mine still loves playing coh2 on choke point maps. Bores me to death.

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Gusington

It's a Diablo party around here lately, appropriate for the season. I just killed Urzael (sp?) in Diablo III (Reaper of Souls).

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

pochepiller

I'm playing TOAW 4, Trotsky War. A crazy scenario pretty unrealistic but fun.
Climbing the ladder on Kards, a WW2 cards game.
Finished Doom 2 with Brutal Doom on ultra violence, Doom eternal gets its but kicked, that's the doom I want.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: pochepiller on October 16, 2021, 05:06:56 PM
I'm playing TOAW 4, Trotsky War. A crazy scenario pretty unrealistic but fun.
Climbing the ladder on Kards, a WW2 cards game.
Finished Doom 2 with Brutal Doom on ultra violence, Doom eternal gets its but kicked, that's the doom I want.

Welcome to the forum!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Sir Slash

Welcome indeed pochepiller. I played a lot of TOAW 4 myself.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

devoncop

Quote from: Sir Slash on October 16, 2021, 09:33:50 PM
Welcome indeed pochepiller. I played a lot of TOAW 4 myself.

Yes I played some monster scenarios like the North African and FiTE Eastern front monster. Just VERY time consuming.

Congrats on your first post pochepillar you are very welcome to this community of misfits and ne'er do wells  :hug:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games