Steam is Down (again) 2023-06-25

Started by W8taminute, June 25, 2023, 06:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Can't log into Steam.  Won't complete my correct password and username entry.  It's hanging up on the captcha saying 'something went wrong, try again later'.

Usually I just click on the Steam icon on my desktop and I'm in no questions asked but this afternoon it's not even recognizing my account and asking me to add an account.

Either I got hacked or steam is down.  I hope it is the latter. 

Anyone having issues?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

SirAndrewD

Yeah, Steam was down for me for a bit.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

Up for me around 830PM EST in semi-upstate NY.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Quote from: matt3916 on June 25, 2023, 10:34:17 PMIn case you weren't aware of it...

https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Very useful site.  Thanks matt!

I was able to log in around 8pm EST last night.  Very scary there though for a while as I thought my account got hacked.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk