Hola

Started by DuckPickle, June 27, 2023, 07:17:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DuckPickle

Hi all,
I'm new here and wanted to say Hi! :tophat:

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Sir Slash

Late to the party as usual, welcome DuckPickle.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

You are quite late this time - I banned DuckPickle about a week ago  :twirl:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I do seem to recall that. So not late, just increasingly senile. Much better than late. Goodbye Pickled Duck.  :nono2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

In consolation I left the avatar pic there for all of us to oggle.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

:grin:  Oggling complete.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Gusington on July 03, 2023, 03:26:06 PMIn consolation I left the avatar pic there for all of us to oggle.

Thank you.  As we all know the internet is such a prudish, squeaky clean place the occasional Brittney avatar is about the only way we can get our kicks. 

:privatedancer:  :privatedancer:  :privatedancer:
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

It works for me.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd