Tabletop Gaming, Models, and Minis > Role-Playing & Adventure Gaming

Pendragon RPG

(1/6) > >>

Toonces:
Hey guys.

I'm sure most of you saw my thread over at WG soliciting interest in a Pendragon RPG by forum post. 

I don't know if there's enough interest to have two concurrent forum RPG's going at the same time, but let me know if you guys would have interest in moving the game over here.  I sense this sucking of my fellow wargamers to this site and, fortunately, I haven't invested too much time at WG yet so it's not too late to move forums.

If two games is too much, I'll defer to MetalDog since he was here first, and we can pick up Pendragon later.

Arctic Blast:
Wherever it ends up happening, I'm still in.

I suppose I should keep reading the core book... ;)

Toonces:
Well look what the cat dragged in!

If Barthheart comes by, we'll run the game here.  The wargamer forums sketch me out- Caffeinator's thread tonight is a perfect example.  That's all I need is for us to be 100 posts into our campaign and the thread locks up somehow.

TheCommandTent:
I would be interested, but I've never played Pendragon before.

Staggerwing:

--- Quote from: Toonces on February 04, 2012, 02:37:25 AM ---Well look what the cat dragged in!

If Barthheart comes by, we'll run the game here.  The wargamer forums sketch me out- Caffeinator's thread tonight is a perfect example.  That's all I need is for us to be 100 posts into our campaign and the thread locks up somehow.

--- End quote ---

Are Caffeinator and MC82 the same guy? I don't know why I think that. Must be the Coffee sig.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version