Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kushan

The realm of King Abelardo, King of Italy, King of Lotharingia, and King of Burgundy

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

undercovergeek

did you restart or continue your lost game?

looking good - i reckon apart from HRE youve done everything you'd hoped

TheCommandTent

That is quite an impressive empire you've got there Kushan
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

undercovergeek

Quote from: TheCommandTent on January 26, 2013, 08:30:23 AM

i see christian spain is still holding on

Kushan

Quote from: undercovergeek on January 26, 2013, 07:31:02 AM
did you restart or continue your lost game?

looking good - i reckon apart from HRE youve done everything you'd hoped

I recovered an old save from my backup drive. My initial goals for myself were to form the Kingdoms of Italy and Burgundy, then declare independence. After taking Lotharingia I changed my mind on declaring independence and am aiming to unite the whole HRE under my banner.

Quote from: undercovergeek on January 26, 2013, 10:00:00 AM
Quote from: TheCommandTent on January 26, 2013, 08:30:23 AM

i see christian spain is still holding on

Thats a bit of abn understatement. They've recobnqueered all of Spain and have formed the Spanish empire. Now along with both the HRE and the Byzantines are chipping away at the islamic holding in northern Africa. Combined they are almost to the borders of Egypt.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat

Martok

Quote from: Kushan on January 25, 2013, 11:05:11 PM
The realm of King Abelardo, King of Italy, King of Lotharingia, and King of Burgundy

Nice job, Kushan!  Looks like Abelardo (or one of his sons) will be Holy Roman Emperor before too long. 

Also, it's interesting to see Aquitaine essentially becoming the new France.  Stuff like that is one of the reasons I'm so fascinated with this game.  :) 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Bison

Boy am I enjoying being a Uboat Commander.  The following sequence of shots is me hunting down a HMS warship. 

Here it comes off in the distance.

Damn wave washing out my periscope!

Ah ha!  Much better.  She's still approaching...

Completely clueless that I'm sitting about 13 meters underwater waiting and there are 3 torpedos quickly approaching its starboard side.

First torpedo hits the stern.

OY!  Starboard direct hit!

British supply ship oh so unware that it's about to get my last torpedo right in the kisser.

Finishing her off with the deck gun.

Patrol results:  2 HMS warships and 1 supply ship.  Not too shabby for a noob Uboat skipper.

TheCommandTent

^Excellent set of screenshots Bison.  Looks like alot of fun.  Is this a campaign or a one off scenario?
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Bison

It's the SH5 Total Germany or something like that campaign.  This was my second patrol out.

Kushan

Nice screenshots Bison.

First time I've seen a successful crusade in CK2.

4th times a charm.

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat

Nefaro

Poor ole Arsuf doesn't look too happy in that shot.  I wouldn't either with all those factions being at war with me at the same time!   :D

Oche

Nice pics Bison, thx for sharing  8)

LongBlade

Fun stuff, Bison. It's been forever since I've sunk my teeth into a fun sub sim. That's looking like it's worth checking out :)
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Bison

Quote from: LongBlade on January 28, 2013, 11:25:01 AM
Fun stuff, Bison. It's been forever since I've sunk my teeth into a fun sub sim. That's looking like it's worth checking out :)

I'm just playing regular old SH5 no mods or anything.  I guess there are still some bugs but I wouldn't know it.  Maybe later after I really learn the game they will appear.  Anyway the one thing to note is that if you plan to mod go with a non-Steam verision.  According to subsim.com there are many issues modding the Steam game.  I'm not sure why because I've never had that problem in the past but it's something to consider if modding the game is your thing.