Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jomni

Yes, the Majestic Dash 8 is worth it. Great systems and great graphics with not much of a hit on frame rates.
My only problem is that it sends weird signals to most ACARS programs being used by Virtual Airlines.
If you're not flying it with Virtual Airlines, then it wouldn't be much of a problem.

-budd-

While looking thru the steam sale [after picking up borderlands2 and left for dead 2 ] I found a little casual game i'm enjoying.
sometimes after a long week, when the house is quiet I like to crack a cold one and put the headphones on and run thru some MP3's . This is a little casual music game that you can use your own music for. so I put on some music and try to get some high scores.

Here's the steam page .... http://store.steampowered.com/app/12900/

It has a demo and on sale for $2.49. i have found mouse sensitivity is really imnportant.
This is a video on the 5th song i tried.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

-budd-

Some early Borderlands 2 shots

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

jomni

Quote from: -budd- on July 13, 2013, 06:20:02 AM
While looking thru the steam sale [after picking up borderlands2 and left for dead 2 ] I found a little casual game i'm enjoying.
sometimes after a long week, when the house is quiet I like to crack a cold one and put the headphones on and run thru some MP3's . This is a little casual music game that you can use your own music for. so I put on some music and try to get some high scores.

Here's the steam page .... http://store.steampowered.com/app/12900/

It has a demo and on sale for $2.49. i have found mouse sensitivity is really imnportant.
This is a video on the 5th song i tried.

Played that years ago.  Very nice game.  Don't play it anymore but since you reminded me, I'll be giving it a go.

Grim.Reaper

Received a demo for Steel Beasts and have been trying it out....haven't ventured much outside tutorials, which I have to say are fun in itself, even just driving the tanks around...below is a quick screenshot of 73 Easting scenario....my tanks rushing across the sand!

Grim.Reaper

Leopard tank overlooking a clearing from a wooded area...my task is to defend this position to win this battle....god help us with me at the controls :)

Grim.Reaper

Engaging in a village during winter time....

Kushan

Wanted to play with tanks, unfortunately ArmA 3 currently doesn't have any.....So I flew a chopper around instead. Managed to fly around the whole island a few time without crashing using only my mouse and keyboard.

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

TheCommandTent

^ I just can't manage to fly the helicopter in ARMA3.  I really want to but I just keep crashing.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Grim.Reaper

Lighting up the edge of the forest due to suspected enemy forces.....on a nice foggy day in the winter:)

jomni

Steel Beasts showing its  age. :(

FSX not showing its  real age.

Jarhead0331

Wargame: AirLand Battle is a spectacular game...it is hard to appreciate the details, until you watch a replay.

Well placed M1A1s taking out Soviet APCs

Mig29 dropping ordnance

AAA

AAA vs. Harrier

Splash one Mig31

Yak

Soviet rain

Death of a T80

Russian flame tank

US Marines caught in he open

Dug in Soviet Spetznaz

Spetznaz just did not want to give up this position

Royal Green Jackets assaulting Spetznaz position

Spetznaz position being overrun

LAV25
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

jomni

Nice shots.  I hardly zoom in to that level so I appreciate the effort.

TheCommandTent

Awesome screenshots JH!  I just wish you could enjoy those views while actually playing the game but I found (in the first one) never having a chance to take it in during the battle.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Barthheart

WOW! Those are really cool shots...... making my resolve to not by the game very hard to keep.....  :P

EDIT And now it's on sale fer $20.....  :-\