Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Quote from: Kushan on July 27, 2013, 02:27:12 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on July 26, 2013, 12:58:20 AM
I would've posted a couple more screenshots, but I don't think there's an in-game command for capturing screenies so I had to C&P one at a time, after I exit the game.

Are you playing it on Steam? If so does the default f12 key not work? I always thought that Steam would take a screenshot even if a game didn't have it built in.

Yes, but I've had to change that due to hotkey conflicts with some games, in the past.  I've never used it much, preferring a 3rd party utility.

I just need to go d/l Greenshot and have it running in the background at all times.  That way I can do any games and not just Steam. 

I've been wanting to do a King of Dragon Pass AAR but that would probably take quite a lot of time.  I also think that KoDP is one of those games where only specific few screenshot utilities can actually grab the screen instead of a black square.

-budd-

AAA another game, Another combat shotgun.

Doom 3 BFG

Don't think i want to go in there.....shit no combat shotgun yet.

These guys like to jump outta holes at ya.

My little buddy in the slaughter, just follow the little guy around while it clears area's

I shall call him bubba, here bubba you get the whole clip

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

bob48

Quote from: Kushan on July 27, 2013, 05:07:49 PM
Quote from: bob48 on July 27, 2013, 04:50:25 PM
I'm really impressed with the shots of the ACW mod for TWE, and in fact, I did not actually know that there was such a mod.

However, I've now downloaded it but not yet installed it. I generally don't mod games so I need a bit of advice before I proceed. Can I mod directly from the download (which I've saved to a temporary directory) or is it best to use a mod manager, and if so, what is a good one to use?

Any advice appreciated.

The ACW Mod can be installed into your main ETW directory. When you start it, it opens up a launcher. When you close the launcher it will give you the option to revert your ETW install to the vanilla game or keep ACW installed so you don;t have to go through the process a second time.

Great. Many thanks, Kushan.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

-budd-

More Doom 3

Charging satanic bull thingy......eat lead satan's spawn

looks like there is some devil shit going on around here........gonna be closing that down.

look bubba gets it in the face

things did not go well for this dude

there coming outta the walls

and beaming in
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

undercovergeek

Having watched many replays im going to try against the AI on medium again. The biggest thing ive learnt is to take notice of what im facing instead of just throwing units at opposing forces - if this truly is Rock Paper Scissors all ive been doing so far is throwing paper at scissors. Ive scaled down the skill of the airborne ATG troops so that i can have more - deck tweaking at its finest:-

Having checked the map we head off for strategic points with the ATG troops - not necessarily in the capture zones, but on approach roads to these zones to second guess the AI -

My Milan ATG troops unload as quick as possible and secure hard cover close to the approach lanes for the Victory Locations -

Whilst of no particular importance this strategically placed farm turns into a hotly contested piece of land -

With most of the buildings secure, anti-jet and anti-helicopter forces are moved forward to defend against air to ground attacks -

Happy i could fend off the first wave of any attacks, we call in the SAS to recon ahead and see what we're facing -

They bound forward from cover to cover, the town on the hill, behind the trees looks to be the focus of the AI's forward attack -

Enemy ATG troops are been shipped in, and the town already looks heavily fortified -

SAS troops spot a mass of enemy APCs on the fringe of the forest on the outskirts of town, we call in Harrier support -

Carnage, but in the background our hero pays the ultimate price -

TheCommandTent

Great screenshots and write up UCG.  You should really do a write up in the AAR section.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Kushan

Its good to be king

The realm of Skotland in 882 (Dark blue on the map)

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

undercovergeek

i need to go back to CKII - whilst also keeping an eye on EUIV

Martok

Nice job, Kushan!  Seeing that reminds me I really need to get back into CK2. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

PanzersEast

Quote from: Kushan on July 30, 2013, 01:06:04 AM
Its good to be king

The realm of Skotland in 882 (Dark blue on the map)

Nice!  Love CK II.... currently King of Norway and trying to form the Kingdom of Scandinavia , although Denmark (my Son-in-Law) is not having any of that.... that have expanded greatly.

PE

PanzersEast

Many of the FSX flyers may know that FTX Global has been released and I had set back funds to purchase it for over a year now.  I finally got it installed and did some test flights as you can see below.  Some maybe hard to make out, but the new textures and night lighting are incredible.  I did not notice any FPS lost at all (for night lighting that is remarkable), with the exception of payware Airports and I did turn down my AI traffic.  My Sliders are turned up (Scenery Complexity: Extremely Dense and Autogen Density: Very Dense).  I may need to adjust the light size, but other than that I am extremely pleased wit this product, however I have only flown in a few locations thus far.

PE

jomni

FTX Global.  New terrain add-on for FSX.  :)

Oche

Great FSX screenshots PanzerEast and Jomni, keep it coming.

crusty1

Here's a few Steel Beasts screens from a recent UK Armour game, Blue had to assault a red held airfield.

jomni

Quote from: crusty1 on July 31, 2013, 01:36:39 PM
Here's a few Steel Beasts screens from a recent UK Armour game, Blue had to assault a red held airfield.

Unbuttoned?