Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Nice job PanzersEast!  I should fire up my game and see if I can finish it now that I've beaten Warlock.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

PanzersEast

Quote from: W8taminute on August 05, 2013, 12:01:12 PM
Nice job PanzersEast!  I should fire up my game and see if I can finish it now that I've beaten Warlock.

Thanks... really enjoy playing FE:LH and is now my favorite Fantasy Strategy game.  I plan to play a huge map on my next play through, this past one I created my leader who was of Trog blood and I had Epic Juggernaut armies.

PE

Martok

I've really gotta get back into Legendary Heroes as well.  Sigh -- too many games, and not enough time... 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Martok on August 05, 2013, 02:59:49 PM
I've really gotta get back into Legendary Heroes as well.  Sigh -- too many games, and not enough time...

That is a common problem around there parts.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

jomni

Some off road trucking with Spin Tires Demo.

Bison

Interesting screenshots Jomni.

jomni

Uh oh!  The Japanese have landed on Hawaii.

Rayfer

Tinkershuffle

Storm Over the Pacific. Are you enjoying it Jomni? I think Wastelands' games are quite ok but something - don't know exactly what - was always missing in them to keep me interested enough.

Rayfer

Quote from: Tinkershuffle on August 08, 2013, 11:08:59 AM
Storm Over the Pacific. Are you enjoying it Jomni? I think Wastelands' games are quite ok but something - don't know exactly what - was always missing in them to keep me interested enough.

LOL...I asked what game it was and it turns out I own it..!  Got it a year ago during one of the holiday sales but have yet to play it so I didn't recognize it.  Sad, just sad.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Rayfer on August 08, 2013, 01:49:25 PM

LOL...I asked what game it was and it turns out I own it..!  Got it a year ago during one of the holiday sales but have yet to play it so I didn't recognize it.  Sad, just sad.

oh man - thats really quite bad!  :P

RooksBailey

Inexplicably, I've suddenly become addicted to World of Tanks.  My M3 after being shot full of holes:

I had 1 - that's ONE - HP left! I got the SOB who did this to me, though. Albeit, I had to use one of those premium shells to finish him off before he got me.

As an aside, I wonder when we are finally going to get penetration decals in Combat Missionx2?  I would pay for a patch if it included those....
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

jomni

Quote from: Rayfer on August 08, 2013, 01:49:25 PM

You have too many games I guess.

Anyway to answer your question.  I have never gone far with it.  This is probably my 3rd run as the US (haven't played Japan) and I felt hopeless and quit early in the first two games.
Japan is rampaging everywhere.  We are behind in tech and production capacity.  So how can I stop this Japanese onslaught?  I am fighting for my life (which is actually a good feeling if you want tension in your games).

The good thing about this game is that the AI is pretty capable, sneaky and ruthless.  It is because it is not constrained by the standard historical script like some grognard / historically-accurate Pacific War games.

jomni

Update:  The Japanese are at the outskirts of Honolulu but it seems to be a stalemate.   The Japanese have landed in India and Australia and the Nationalist and Communist Chinese are out of the game.  How much more can this situation get worse? 

At least I retook one puny pacific island. Lol!

GroggyGrognard

"Strong prejudices in an ill-formed mind are hazardous to government."
-Barbara W. Tuchman, The March of Folly: From Troy to Vietnam

"The owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin